Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

Shypo

I'm still awaiting my 2 orders.....
th_mad0217.gif
....I don't recall it taking this long before. Plus, I don't have any tracking information, or shipment confirmation.
angry.gif

Boasorte

^ thank you! Shall be going to inglot next week then! Do you just ask for the discount or is it already applied? Your post about them not honoring the birthday code in store has me a little apprehensive.

Haven

^ thank you! Shall be going to inglot next week then! Do you just ask for the discount or is it already applied? Your post about them not honoring the birthday code in store has me a little apprehensive.
There was a sign promoting the discount next to the products in the store that I went to. (The discount for the round shadows and not the 20% birthday discount)

They did end up honoring the "birthday" code for me eventually. The manager actually admitted to me that she initially said no b/c there were several other customers in the store. None of them had asked about the code, and she didn't want to give the discount to everyone. Rather shifty if you ask me.

GlamQueen21

I'm still awaiting my 2 orders.....
th_mad0217.gif
....I don't recall it taking this long before. Plus, I don't have any tracking information, or shipment confirmation.
angry.gif
Same here! I'm waiting for my order to be shipped and do hope I get an e-mail about my order being shipped soon.

DILLIGAF

Same here! I'm waiting for my order to be shipped and do hope I get an e-mail about my order being shipped soon.
Likewise here ladies. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt because I'm sure they were slammed with orders because of the 40% and the 20% promotion. However when I get back from vacation I'm following up.

Shypo

^^^ I'm hoping something gets delivered today. When I have ordered from them in the past, I have received everything within 4-5 days' time. But I think you are right - they got slammed with the discount promotion. I think it's crazy, too, that they didn't want to give the discount to everyone in the store - that's just weird. I have found that there is very little communication with employees - I think half the time they do their own thing. Corporate certainly isn't very good at making sure the staff are up to speed on things.

Continuing to wait.....if I don't get my packages by tomorrow, I'm going to call to see what the story is.

PixieDancer

I tried to use that BIRTHDAY code online too GlamQueen and it wouldn't accept it. I used it within the terms of the online coupon. I have now written them TWICE about the code not working in hopes they would send me a new code to use for the $260+ order waiting in my cart that took almost 2 hours to gather... STILL NO RESPONSE!! Guess me and Inglot are not meant to be! UGH!!

cno64

Likewise here ladies. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt because I'm sure they were slammed with orders because of the 40% and the 20% promotion. However when I get back from vacation I'm following up.
I heard *that!*
I placed a small order on August 12, it's been authorized, and the charge applied to my credit card, but it's stiiiiiill not showing up as "shipped."
However, I'd forgotten aout the sale. They probably *are* swamped.
It would have been polite, though, if they'd indicated that "Due to an unusually high volume of sales during our current promotion, there may be delays in shipment."
As it is, I'm hoping that 1) My order will ship soon and 2) Inglot includes another 20% off coupon in my package.

Haven

^^^ I'm hoping something gets delivered today. When I have ordered from them in the past, I have received everything within 4-5 days' time. But I think you are right - they got slammed with the discount promotion. I think it's crazy, too, that they didn't want to give the discount to everyone in the store - that's just weird. I have found that there is very little communication with employees - I think half the time they do their own thing. Corporate certainly isn't very good at making sure the staff are up to speed on things.

Continuing to wait.....if I don't get my packages by tomorrow, I'm going to call to see what the story is.
I agree. While I am happy with the quality of the products that I purchased, the manager's attitude "turned me off." Plus hearing about everyone's issues with the online customer service is dissapointing. I am not planning on another Inglot purchase in the near future.

Shypo

I received my orders today, but the first one (the *big* one) is missing about half of the products I ordered. There is a letter included in the box that says there are items in my order on back order, and that I am to contact them to let them know if I want to wait for them, or have the charges removed from my card. I opted to wait for them, but yeesh, it's literally almost HALF of my order!!! I haven't checked the second one yet - I hate to think what that one will be missing......
thmbdn.gif

I do love their products, and for the price, I guess I have to put up with some
censored.gif
, but seriously, they really need to get their act together!

I think the BIRTHDAY code was only valid until 8/20.

Update: the second order is missing products too, so off I go to send another email.
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

cno64

censored.gif
I, too, have become very ambivalent about Inglot.
They don't test on animals, and their products are wooonderful, but their customer service STINKS!
ohboy.gif

If they would do the following, they'd rule my cosmetics world, for sure:

• Improve the quality/accuracy of their online "swatches"
  • Ship orders promptly
  • Offer occasional "free shipping on any order" promotions
  • Ship orders promptly
  • Make their website easier to navigate
  • Ship orders promptly
  • Ship orders promptly
  • Have a human answer the bloomin' phone
  • Ship orders promptly

shellygrrl

Staff member
Their online troubles are a massive reason why I've not ordered anything from Inglot. They really do need a dedicated online team.

GlamQueen21

I tried to use that BIRTHDAY code online too GlamQueen and it wouldn't accept it. I used it within the terms of the online coupon. I have now written them TWICE about the code not working in hopes they would send me a new code to use for the $260+ order waiting in my cart that took almost 2 hours to gather... STILL NO RESPONSE!! Guess me and Inglot are not meant to be! UGH!!
Yep! That's what happened to me also when I tried to use BIRTHDAY for the promo code before it ended on Monday and I do hope you do get a response from Inglot soon. I think they are still responding to the massive e-mails from the ones that were not able to use the code to get 20% off.

I will have to wait patiently for my order to come so I will be checking up on my order status.

PixieDancer

I received my orders today, but the first one (the *big* one) is missing about half of the products I ordered. There is a letter included in the box that says there are items in my order on back order, and that I am to contact them to let them know if I want to wait for them, or have the charges removed from my card. I opted to wait for them, but yeesh, it's literally almost HALF of my order!!! I haven't checked the second one yet - I hate to think what that one will be missing......
thmbdn.gif

censored.gif

I think the BIRTHDAY code was only valid until 8/20.

Update: the second order is missing products too, so off I go to send another email.
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif
That's true. It expired at 2:30am EST on 8/20. I tried to use it between 12am-1:30am EST on that day.... and the code wouldn't work! BLAH!

Hope they get your order sorted out... Starting to make me question ordering from them at all!

CartoonChic

I haven't heard anything either. I'm now wondering if it's a good thing that I wasn't able to order. I wish I could just buy Inglot from a store, but there isn't one near me. I also find it odd that they mark items as Sold Out or on back order. I would hate to get my items and then be surprised that half of my order is missing.

DILLIGAF

Ok so I got a part of my order today. I ordered 7 colors and only received two. I never got a shipping notice. Inside was note that said the other three colors are on backorder and I have the choice to wait for them or ask for a refund. I'm guessing the other ladies that are waiting out their orders will shortly get similar responses.

CartoonChic

Ok so I got a part of my order today. I ordered 7 colors and only received two. I never got a shipping notice. Inside was note that said the other three colors are on backorder and I have the choice to wait for them or ask for a refund. I'm guessing the other ladies that are waiting out their orders will shortly get similar responses.
I'm wondering, do the 5 backordered colors you picked show up as out of stock on Inglot's website?