Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

Shypo

^^ Oh my. Yes, sometimes the Inglot SAs have their own unique brand of *snob*. There's no excuse for that kind of behavior. Just remember your purchase pays HIS salary.

HppyLittleNinja

Have fun at the Vegas store(s) - are you going to the Forum Shoppes?
Shypo, I think you're right about the 40-pan matte palette.
Speaking of which, I can't imagine what it'd be like to use and hold that palette. It's got to be incredibly heavy.
Then again, it'd be a fun way to develop some arm muscles!

Shypo

It is quite a heavy palette, and IMHO not practical for a MUA who holds the palette in his or her hand vs putting it on a table or something....but yes, you would get strong arm muscles ;). I visited the Times Sq store today - yet another change in personnel. They did say that their shipment from Poland was due this week, so with any luck our back ordered items will be shipping out soon. I did also get the email address and phone number of the warehouse if I get adventuresome and try to find someone who MIGHT be able to help. I am not holding my breath however.

Shypo

I got notification that my backorders shipped today, though they did not have 2 of the lipsticks and refunded me. I am glad that is all resolved. It's a pain, though, because all they say is that the order shipped. There's no recap of the order or anything. And the refund notification did not explain what products were not available, but my email to them was promptly answered.

I visited the TS store last week and picked up a couple of items.....I really love the lip paints.

lenchen

Have fun at the Vegas store(s) - are you going to the Forum Shoppes?
Yes I went and I got a 10 pan palette and the big brush roll. I love it! I'm going back to get another as I have so many brushes! I would like to try the blush palette they are pigmented, but they seem powdery. Have you tried the blushes Shypo?

lenchen

I visited the Times Sq store today - yet another change in personnel. They did say that their shipment from Poland was due this week, so with any luck our back ordered items will be shipping out soon. I did also get the email address and phone number of the warehouse if I get adventuresome and try to find someone who MIGHT be able to help. I am not holding my breath however.
Is Ann still there? she's always so nice. I need to go this weekend to pick up that brush roll.

Paisly

Have you ladies tried the rainbow shadows? I want to pick a few up. I havent been able to find much about them. I just placed my first order of a neutral Matte palette a few days back and i'm already preparing my next order. I plan on picking up a 10 purples palette, a 10 pink palette, a 10 neutral non matte palette, a 10 smokey palette, and a mixture of other colors palette. Are the rainbow shadows worth it?

Dominique33

Why don't we have Inglot in France ? Sad, this brand looks gorgeous !
nope.gif
I do not understand why, maybe Inglot will reach us one day....
No Illamasqua, no Tom Ford, no Chantecaille, no Inglot, no Clé de Peau, no Métier de Beauté.... Even if Paris they don't have such brands or if they do just part of their collections.
Harrods is going to become my good friend I think. Or Beauty Bay but Inglot is nowhere to be found !

Paisly

Sooo I just placed a 250 dollar order on inglot (first big order.) First off let me tell you that their site sucks! For the first 20 eyeshadows i went through scrolling trying to find each shade.
Just for some of us not so computer friendly ladies.
Some advice:
If you dont want to scroll around looking for each color... (It took me about an hour to find my shades)
DO CTRL F at the same time. You'll see a FIND: white box somewhere on the top or bottom left. Then type in your number of the eyeshadow within the white space. It will locate the number of the shadow on the page. The number will be highlighted in blue. It makes it so much easier to find your shadows and place your order.
:)

GlamQueen21

^Awesome tip! Will have to try that next time.

I just placed an order on a 10 Eyeshadow Palette and got 10 eyeshadows. I have been wanting to own a 10 eyeshadow palette for awhile.

Paisly

^Awesome tip! Will have to try that next time.

I just placed an order on a 10 Eyeshadow Palette and got 10 eyeshadows. I have been wanting to own a 10 eyeshadow palette for awhile.
Did it work for you? Makes things any easier? I know that the site is a drag lol
What kind of palette did you get?

CartoonChic

Do you need a code for the 20% off discount? I can't tell if the discount is being automatically applied to my order or not. I want the 10 palette with 10 eye shadows, but I don't know what the usual price is for that item.

TXBeautyBaby

Do you need a code for the 20% off discount? I can't tell if the discount is being automatically applied to my order or not. I want the 10 palette with 10 eye shadows, but I don't know what the usual price is for that item.
Yes all the prices include the 20% off.

kimibos

i feel like ordering all the blue lippies. it come to $56 for the whole blue collection sounds good to me.

Paisly

Got my inglot 10 pan matte palette! It's amazing! I will post swatches later. Not sure where to post them... I know there is a seperate thread for swatches.
Seriously, better than any mattes i have tried. Way better than MAC. I did do my research on which ones to buy but none were chalky or powdery or non pigmented. Some were more unique than others... Some were colors i have never seen before in a matte :D Overall AMAZING! Still waiting on my 40 pan!

Paisly

I read some place that the day after christmas is also a big shopping day for america. All the returns and such. Maybe just Maybe another sale. Fingers crossed!

Paisly

Wow... Inglot is on top of it! I got over 40 eyeshadows during the 20% off sale. I was expecting a 2 week shipping time. I received my order today :) Less than 5 days! Not only did they have every eyeshadow in stock... but they also included another coupon for 30% off! I think this time I will try some brushes!