Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

mac_aiken

I saw some beautiful new blushes at the Inglot counter in Macy's yesterday. The counter had not received stock but did have testers out. There is a wine color that is to die for and two beautiful pinks as well as some corals. They all seem matte and have amazing pigmentation. The SA said they should get stock this week. I can't wait. Will take some pics then.

CartoonChic

Wow... Inglot is on top of it! I got over 40 eyeshadows during the 20% off sale. I was expecting a 2 week shipping time. I received my order today :) Less than 5 days! Not only did they have every eyeshadow in stock... but they also included another coupon for 30% off! I think this time I will try some brushes!
Is the 30% off code one-time use? I'm hoping a 30% off code will pop up for the holidays.

martiangurll

I went to the online site and I couldn't order anything because I was just overwhelmed by the set up and all the color selections. AND, I couldn't narrow down any choices because everything looked so pretty. I am afraid the swatches on monitor won't be true to life, so I am hoping I can see these products IRL soon. However, I am tempted to buy a blue lipstick for layering purposes, even if the swatch is not true to life...

AND, I am really enjoying reading about everyone else's hauls here on the thread
flower.gif

BuickMackane

Anyone had any experience with Inglot brushes? I'm considering trying some out, but I'd love to hear what fellow Spectrettes think of them first. TIA
flower.gif

NinaE

I have 2 Inglot-brushes; 4SS and 6SS.

The 4SS is a dupe for the MAC 224-brush. The 6SS-brush is a larger brush but ot the same shape/form. Both brushes is just as soft as the MAC 224.

I´m picky aboute my brushes but I´m going to buy som more from Inglot the next time I go to Poland :)

BuickMackane

I have 2 Inglot-brushes; 4SS and 6SS.

The 4SS is a dupe for the MAC 224-brush. The 6SS-brush is a larger brush but ot the same shape/form. Both brushes is just as soft as the MAC 224.

I´m picky aboute my brushes but I´m going to buy som more from Inglot the next time I go to Poland :)
Thank you! Doesn't sound too bad at all. My nearest Inglot store is in a bit of an awkward location but the products sound like they're worth the trip.

I want some eyeshadows too but whenever I decided to get some my mum managed to discourage me. She reckons you can't get a quality e/s at such a low price point and gets all snobby whenever she hears the word Inglot. I'm going to have to ignore her grumbling this time round
lol.gif

NinaE

This is one of the (few) times you should NOT listen to your mother ;)

I have a lot of MAC eye shadows but actually uses my Inglot shadows more nowadays. They are consistently good in quality.

Only downfall for me is that they are so hard to get to from Norway. The shop nearest to me is in Copenhagen, Denmark ;S

BuickMackane

This is one of the (few) times you should NOT listen to your mother ;)

I have a lot of MAC eye shadows but actually uses my Inglot shadows more nowadays. They are consistently good in quality.

Only downfall for me is that they are so hard to get to from Norway. The shop nearest to me is in Copenhagen, Denmark ;S
That sucks. Are you able to order them online?

NinaE

I can order by phone from Copenhagen but it's not worth it; I have to pay $14 pr eyeshadow + vat an a fee to the postal services.

In Poland I pay aboute $4,50 pr eyeshadow :)

Poland itself is an underrated country to visit; nice people, good food and prices no one can beat so I rather go visit and do som more shopping at the same time :)

BuickMackane

I can order by phone from Copenhagen but it's not worth it; I have to pay $14 pr eyeshadow + vat an a fee to the postal services.

In Poland I pay aboute $4,50 pr eyeshadow :)

Poland itself is an underrated country to visit; nice people, good food and prices no one can beat so I rather go visit and do som more shopping at the same time :)
I've never been to Poland but my uncle, who is a professional photographer, goes there a lot and loves it. Might as well tag along the next time he goes
th_thdeadea.gif

Corally

This is one of the (few) times you should NOT listen to your mother ;) I have a lot of MAC eye shadows but actually uses my Inglot shadows more nowadays. They are consistently good in quality. Only downfall for me is that they are so hard to get to from Norway. The shop nearest to me is in Copenhagen, Denmark ;S
I agree! I use my Inglot eyeshadows almost everyday! They're the best eyeshadows I've ever tried! :fluffy:
I can order by phone from Copenhagen but it's not worth it; I have to pay $14 pr eyeshadow + vat an a fee to the postal services. In Poland I pay aboute $4,50 pr eyeshadow :) Poland itself is an underrated country to visit; nice people, good food and prices no one can beat so I rather go visit and do som more shopping at the same time :)
That's ridiculously cheap.:eyelove:

Shypo

Is Ann still there? she's always so nice. I need to go this weekend to pick up that brush roll.
Hi Lenchen - sorry I'm so late here - been away from Specktra for awhile. Ann has left, as I found out in November - too bad, I really liked her and could always count on her diligence in helping me find what I was looking for. The girl who helped me (I don't remember her name, but her hair was pink and she has THE most beautiful eyes!!!) was very charming and helpful - but I get the feeling the turnover in the stores is quite high, so she might not still be there.

I have tried the new blushes - they're nice, but not my reach-fors as they're so pigmented and bright, but when I'm willing to work with them I quite enjoy the result.

Shypo

Any word on new 20% off sales? I haven't heard anything, and I forget where I heard about the last one.....I don't want to miss the next one. I'm pretty sure if I call a store they'll have no idea what's going on with the website, but I may give it a try. Perhaps I'll email them.......

BuickMackane

Quote: Originally Posted by Corally
I agree! I use my Inglot eyeshadows almost everyday! They're the best eyeshadows I've ever tried!
fluffy.gif

Do you get them from Inglot.nl?