Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

Corally

I demand FOTDs with those lipsticks. :D I NEED 282! :drools: 281 looks really nice but I know I can't pull it off boeeh.:(
Haha ok I'll try to take pics tomorrow
winks.gif
 Yes you need 282! 281 is darker than Lavender Whip and more purple. It's a lot darker than Nicki 2. Maybe you'll like it.
Hm I might! I still want to try Lavender Whip but I'm 99% sure it'll look awful on me.:lol:

shellygrrl

Staff member
Inglot's Freedom System palettes and whatnot are now available through Beautylish. (Unfortunately, they ship only within the US.) http://www.beautylish.com/b/inglot-cosmetics

Shypo

Enjoy your goodies girls! My INGLOT collection is probably my most prized of all my cosmetics, and that's sayin' something!
girlhaha.gif

tears3101

Got my 2 new 10 pan palettes!! That makes 5 - 10 pan palettes total now in my collection! JUST ADORE these shadows! ESPECIALLY the mattes! They blend better than any other mattes by any other brands I've tried! And I am starting to love the sophistication of a matte eye look! I kept using the 2 mattes from the Naked palette and the 1 satin highlight shade soooo much I HAD to make an almost all matte Inglot neutral pallete! I LOVE IT!! Some of my favs from it... 352 as a highlight and lid shade, 337 GORGEOUS crease shade, 327 to darken crease and outer v!!

Here's my 2 new babies...

Nice collection dear! Love the neutrals
heart.gif

Corally

Enjoy your goodies girls!  My INGLOT collection is probably my most prized of all my cosmetics, and that's sayin' something!  :haha:
Same here! I have 12 10-palettes and 1 on it's way. And I want moooore. :crazy:

ChosenOne

Just got my first batch of Inglot goodies at this year's IMATS, and they were definitely my favorite products I took home with me that day! I got a 20 e/s palette, a lipstick, and 3 of the AMC lip glosses. These glosses are officially the wildest, most unique glosses I have ever seen! So in love
eyelove.gif
I may have to order some more things off Inglot's website soon!!

Yazmin

I love their shadows but the most recent purchase from them I made at IMATS LA was the illuminate in #66. I love it! It's perfect for my NC50 skin tone!

butterflyeyes

Just got my first batch of Inglot goodies at this year's IMATS, and they were definitely my favorite products I took home with me that day! I got a 20 e/s palette, a lipstick, and 3 of the AMC lip glosses. These glosses are officially the wildest, most unique glosses I have ever seen! So in love
eyelove.gif
I may have to order some more things off Inglot's website soon!!
I got my first Inglot goodies at IMATS NY too! I only purchased e/s...15 of them and opted for a Z-Palette. Fell in love with the colors so I placed another order on the website (felt much more comfortable after seeing the colors in person at IMATS) for a 20 pan palette of colors. (didn't want the 20% off code Inglot gave out to go to waste!). It arrived to day and I immediately started filling the palette. They sent another 20% code that expires in June so I know I'll be ordering something else soon lol. I had planned on getting some lipsticks and a few other things from them at IMATS but the crowd was insane so I just handed over my pre-picked list of shadows and called it a day. Can't wait to try some of their other products though

SRICH76

I got my first Inglot goodies at IMATS NY too! I only purchased e/s...15 of them and opted for a Z-Palette. Fell in love with the colors so I placed another order on the website (felt much more comfortable after seeing the colors in person at IMATS) for a 20 pan palette of colors. (didn't want the 20% off code Inglot gave out to go to waste!). It arrived to day and I immediately started filling the palette. They sent another 20% code that expires in June so I know I'll be ordering something else soon lol. I had planned on getting some lipsticks and a few other things from them at IMATS but the crowd was insane so I just handed over my pre-picked list of shadows and called it a day. Can't wait to try some of their other products though
They gave you a 20% off at IMATS? How come I didn't receive one?

butterflyeyes

I don't know...the friend that went with me to IMATS and also bought a few shadows didn't receive a discount code either. I remember her complaining in the hotel room about it and at the time we just assumed it was an accident that she didn't receive one. I don't know why I received it (it was on an extra large business card sized paper that said "INGLOT online store 20%" on the front of it and the Terms and Conditions of Use on the back that has a unique code at the bottom of it). It was down inside my INGLOT bag with my purchases. I assumed that everyone got it or should have. I didn't have a long discussion or anything with the guy that filled my order (he also filled my friends). Actually, we didn't talk at all so I can't say that we had some sort of connection that prompted him to give it to me. I had made a list of shadows on my phone before IMATS that I wanted to check out but when I saw the crowd and how difficult it was to get to the display to actually try and swatch colors I just wrote my list on the paper and handed it to him to fill. He asked if I wanted a palette and I said no. Other than telling me how much my total was we didn't speak anymore. Makes me wonder how many people received the discount...

SRICH76

I don't know...the friend that went with me to IMATS and also bought a few shadows didn't receive a discount code either. I remember her complaining in the hotel room about it and at the time we just assumed it was an accident that she didn't receive one. I don't know why I received it (it was on an extra large business card sized paper that said "INGLOT online store 20%" on the front of it and the Terms and Conditions of Use on the back that has a unique code at the bottom of it). It was down inside my INGLOT bag with my purchases. I assumed that everyone got it or should have. I didn't have a long discussion or anything with the guy that filled my order (he also filled my friends). Actually, we didn't talk at all so I can't say that we had some sort of connection that prompted him to give it to me. I had made a list of shadows on my phone before IMATS that I wanted to check out but when I saw the crowd and how difficult it was to get to the display to actually try and swatch colors I just wrote my list on the paper and handed it to him to fill. He asked if I wanted a palette and I said no. Other than telling me how much my total was we didn't speak anymore. Makes me wonder how many people received the discount...
Thanks, I think they were randomly giving them out that day. It was crazy at IMATS didn't even get half of what I wanted because of some of the people hogging the products. I did the same as you, here's my list and I kept on moving.

INGLOT is having a sale for Mother's Day starting May 1st and ending on May 12th....they are giving 30% off on all round (wished it was the squared) products.

butterflyeyes

Thanks, I think they were randomly giving them out that day. It was crazy at IMATS didn't even get half of what I wanted because of some of the people hogging the products. I did the same as you, here's my list and I kept on moving.

INGLOT is having a sale for Mother's Day starting May 1st and ending on May 12th....they are giving 30% off on all round (wished it was the squared) products.
Thanks for the heads up! I don't know why but I have a thing for the squares lol. But I might still check it out.

ChosenOne

I didn't get a 20% off offer either!!! Though I did already place an order for that 30% off Mother's Day sale. I've been wanting a good set of brow powders for my kit, so I took a chance and ordered them, hoping their brow powders are as good as their e/s. What better time to take a chance than during a sale, right? I also ordered the lipstick they were out of at IMATS that I wanted. No discount on that, of course, but it put me over the $50 I needed to get free shipping, so I'll call it a win.
smiles.gif

Richelle83

So, I bought 2 more eyeshadows and 1 blush palette; and I have rearrange all my shadows differently (based off of how they are arranged on inglotusa.com website. The bold items are new, pics below...I was annoyed that I picked up number 482 again.

Empty; Empty; 63; 66
I am drooling so hard over these blushes
drools.gif

sss215

Quote:Originally Posted by Richelle83

I am drooling so hard over these blushes 
drools.gif

i think these are the two I saw last time i was in the inglot store. they are awesome. i'll grab them next time i go.

2browneyes

I can't remember where, but I saw a link in a thread where you could see Inglot swatches on fair and deeper skintones. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? LOL I wanna order a few shadows and that link would be helpful so I could see some swatches on deeper skin....thanks :)