Is it just me...or this is kinda bad? lol

Labonte

Thats really bad
ssad.gif

duckduck

What is up with UD these days?! I think they got an artist that is really fond of TONS of eye color, and as little blending as possible. Or maybe a photographer who in fond of really terrible lighting. Or both. Either way, I am not impressed.

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
I figured it was from the Urban Decay artists since all the products were Urban Decay. I don't expect much from them considering they posted a blog entry once on myspace:
Myspace.com Blogs - Donâ€t Be a Dirty Makeup Artist - Urban Decay Cosmetics MySpace Blog

That's nasty. Corporate UD didn't think of that? I'm surprised whoever runs the myspace actually approved my comment saying "REALLY Urban Decay? You guys didn't know that?" considering I was pretty much insulting them!

Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of UD shadows that I really love, but the company itself... iono.

That is so NAST!!
thmbdn.gif
It reflects badly on the company as does this so called "makeover." I'm actually kind of disappointed.

k.a.t

She looks waaaay better in the before pic. And her eyes look....weird in an inexplicable way...