Is it possible that I may love a Covergirl blush?

user3

I think so!!!
I just got Plumberry Glow because it looked so pretty.
It's labeled under their "cool" selection but I am more of a warm/neutral so I was pretty amazed at how great it looked! It gave me a nice plum/pink glow with very little effort!

Did they change the forumla on their blush? Or maybe I am just tripping but they seem smoother and more pigmented.

deathcabber

If you do...its ok
winks.gif
I love a few of them
tong.gif
They are getting better!

midnightlouise

lol! Well if you love it then I guess it *is* possible
greengrin.gif
It's hard not to love something that makes you look good, right?

sigwing

I've loved "Natural Glow" (I think it is) for YEARS. You can even use it on top of something else to really blend it into your skin, which is mainly how I've always used it.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
I've loved "Natural Glow" (I think it is) for YEARS. You can even use it on top of something else to really blend it into your skin, which is mainly how I've always used it.

Oh I agree! I've had that one for long time. It's also a great look alike for Nars Nico!

I am happy that I tried another one!

Do you have any others that you like?

melozburngr

I must admit- I love Snow plum- it is a VERY pretty light pink color- and gives you s 'I just was out in the cold' flush when youa re a super super pale girl like myself
smiles.gif

sigwing

Zap, I might have to go get the Plumberry Glow on your recommendation here! If it's like the Natural Glow but pinkier, I think I need it!

user3

Quote:
Zap, I might have to go get the Plumberry Glow on your recommendation here! If it's like the Natural Glow but pinkier, I think I need it!

I do a pic for you in the morning! To compare both of them
smiles.gif

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I do a pic for you in the morning! To compare both of them
smiles.gif

That would be so sweet of you! I'm anxious to see it!

LoveMichelle, what's BE blush?

mspixieears

Quote:

The TV adverts for that in Australia were hilarious, if it's the same product.

But there's no shame in using or loving drugstore products. Not all of it is crap, just like not all super-expensive stuff is ace. Online beauty forums tell us what is best in both, what is worst in both. At least, to me.

sigwing

Pixie, it's just the same ol' powder blusher that I'm talking about, just that particular shade, in the standard CG compact. It'd be interesting to see the ad there if it's what you're thinking.

Has anyone thought what a prank it would be if all makeup was made in the same 2 or 3 factories? Like someday if we found out that Wet & Wild came out of the same place as Guerlain, etc. etc.??? But they have more expensive packaging for one line than the other, of course....
lol.gif

xiahe

i should go check them out....CG products (based on my experience) are either a hit or a miss...their shadows SUCK IMO, except for the gel eye crayons that they have, those are pretty cool, but a biatch to sharpen.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
is it a powder blush? cuz i just saw it on ur fotd and it looks so nice and glowy!

Yup, it's a powder!
smiles.gif

user3

SigWing

Here is the pic
smiles.gif
I also did an FOTD too that posted using it. It's in the FOTD area

Blush_701426.jpg

Of course you know what Natural glow looks like and here is Plumberry Glow next to it
smiles.gif

sigwing

Thanks Zap! that's a pretty shade in the pic....I need one a little pinker than the natural, too! It's in newer packaging, too, eh? that opens just simply. The sliding-top compacts always give me some grief...I'm uncoordinated!