Is it possible that I may love a Covergirl blush?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
Thanks Zap! that's a pretty shade in the pic....I need one a little pinker than the natural, too! It's in newer packaging, too, eh? that opens just simply. The sliding-top compacts always give me some grief...I'm uncoordinated!

You are welcome.

Nope it's not new packaging it's just a different collection. The natural glow is part of the classic collection and the other ones is part of the Cheekers collection. I get what you mean about one a little more pink than natural glow. That would be nice!

beautifulxdisaster

I looked at it today but hesitated on purchasing it! It looks so pretty but more vibrant of a blush than I'm used to
lol.gif
Did you only have to apply a little bit in your fotd?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
I looked at it today but hesitated on purchasing it! It looks so pretty but more vibrant of a blush than I'm used to
lol.gif
Did you only have to apply a little bit in your fotd?

It goes on much more sheer. I just swiped it twice, tapped off my brush and applied.

patty88

I've loved "Natural Glow" (I think it is) for YEARS. You can even use it on top of something else to really blend it into your skin, which is mainly how I've always used it.

I absolutely love Covergirl's 'Natural Glow' as well. It gives such a healthy glow, and you can use it all over your face - cheeks, temples, eyes. I'm NC40, btw. Pity Covergirl's no longer here in Singapore, so I used to get it from Australia when I travel there, or my sister visits, but I haven't quite replaced it lately.