It's been a long time comin' ...

visivo

... but I am soooort of getting back into makeup!

The most obvious change between THEN and now (I posted a lot like, two years ago) is that since I stopped wearing makeup, went to Mexico, worked and schooled myself to death, I've got a lot more freckles, tea teeth, and probably not-as-great skin :p

But I digress. Still keepin' it simple, ladies and gentlemen. The photos are large because my files are gigantic; I think I will post a link that will bring you to the original, even larger files. Gotta love the Nikon D70.

-mollie

511761308_a9019f7cf9.jpg

511761462_d218f27563_m.jpg

511793921_fddc3e7454.jpg

Look 1

• maybelline (dude where is my makeup cred??) lite foundation
  • smashbox brow tech in soft brown
  • benefit "birthday suit" creme shadow
  • bare escentuals
    ssad.gif
    "teamed up" coral set for eyes (might as well have used paradisco, coral etc...)
  • aveda "mosscara" -- brilliant stuff!
  • mac cheek blush
  • mac clingpeach on lips

511793095_862060eb8f.jpg

511792899_14dc1724c2.jpg

Look 2

no foundation
  • aveda mosscara in black
  • mac cherry liner
  • mac russian red mixed with clinique wearable red
  • duwop reverse lipliner

lotus

so fresh! i love your neutral looks, they're not plain or too much. you're first look is so fresh and lovely. i love your freckles by the way!

XShear

I'm loving the natural look. I never really got into the "wild/crazy" colors and these looks are beyond fantastic! I just wish I could pull of red lips ..

clap.gif

visivo

Thank you, ladies
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShear
I'm loving the natural look. I never really got into the "wild/crazy" colors and these looks are beyond fantastic! I just wish I could pull of red lips ..

I'm sure you could! If not this matte/bright (which is just less... wearable), then try Aveda's lipgloss in rubisparks. It's a super cute, diffused red.
wavey.gif

s0ra

It looks gorgeous. Btw what kind of camera do you use? The quality really looks amazing.

Nvm read the post =)

ruby_soho

Hey you're back! You look great as ever. I love the 2nd look with red lips. Oh how I wish I could go foundation-free in this heat.

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Oh how I wish I could go foundation-free in this heat.

seconded!

OMG I have serious jealousy over your skin...I'm not sure how your skin used to look, but if this is "not-as-good-as-before" I can't even comprehend how it must have been! you're such a natural beauty.
eyelove.gif