It's been a long time comin' ...

VioletB

You look absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the red lips!!! With the glasses you are soooo naughty teacher!! Rawr
eyelove.gif

user79

You know, I really love both. Your skin is amazingly beautiful, and lets your natural beauty shine through. The makeup is so understated. Great job! Less is often more.
smiles.gif

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
You look absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the red lips!!! With the glasses you are soooo naughty teacher!! Rawr
eyelove.gif

hee, thanks! I get this a lot -- mostly librarian though :p

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx
Still a pretty as always! Lovethe glasses! What brand are they if I may ask?

thanks! kate spade. ive worn the same style since i first needed glasses, I just change colors every so often :] I swear they are the only ones I will wear. Everyone says they suit me and I love em!

Janice

Such a pleasent surprise to see your gorgeous image again Mollie!
clap.gif
Welcome back, I'm thrilled that you're here and sharing your beautiful FOTD's with us again.
smiles.gif

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
... but I am soooort of getting back into makeup!

The most obvious change between THEN and now (I posted a lot like, two years ago) is that since I stopped wearing makeup, went to Mexico, worked and schooled myself to death, I've got a lot more freckles, tea teeth, and probably not-as-great skin :p

omg, you look soooo pretty in the natural makeup. your skin looks great!

JCBean

I *LOVE* the second look-it's so simple yet absolutely striking!!!

And that neutral look is incredibly pretty too
greengrin.gif

ankheera

you're so cute, the fresh look, the first one, is gorgeous, so natural! and the second is so hot, love the red lips!