It's been a minute!

lilysandremains

sweet!!lol

The black is licorce by hard candy but as you know about sparkles they do not stay,becuase they have nothing to hold them on.
so it ends up look matte.
i applied the red colour in the middle and the orange color up at the brow bone and just blended like crazy.
what's your LJ name?
i usually do not post any pictures on LJ because there is a website called LJFLAMECUP.com that basically puts down people based on their apperance,and ive already ended up on getoffmyspace on LJ so yeah.

Caderas

really? i was almost sure i saw you a few times there! and i'm sure it wasn't on flamecup either! i went only there a couple times when i think suicide_bag was their star of the moment...[sigh]. people. it's amazing what they'll do with their time. if i were you, i'd definetly keep posting. flamecup is overrated and just blown out of proportion. besides, there's probably lots of people [although they may not comment] that'll appreciate seeing your looks on any of the communities! besides, the internet can't hurt us THAT bad!
greengrin.gif

Caderas

oooooohhh! ps-- i'm "ohmy_cheerios" on there. i post just a lot of down-toned boring stuff that i post here too, haha.

HotPinkHeels

Amazing colours-i especially like the last picture. Reminds me of a vivid sunset-the colours suit you completely!

crimsonette

the third one is to DIE for!!! yay for some tattoos and piercings too!
your eyebrows look very Siouxsie in the first one
smiles.gif

lilysandremains

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonette
the third one is to DIE for!!! yay for some tattoos and piercings too!
your eyebrows look very Siouxsie in the first one
smiles.gif

haha really?!freakin sweet!
The 3rd picture seems to be popular eh?
I love tattoos and piercings for sure,I acutally had to retire a few...sad.

lilysandremains

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
Really nice eye work. I love how vibrant the colours are. Did you have to use a primer? Thanks for posting.

I can't thank you enough!
smiles.gif

Yes I used Loreal Decrease and nuetrogena's eyetints

lilysandremains

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotPinkHeels
Amazing colours-i especially like the last picture. Reminds me of a vivid sunset-the colours suit you completely!

Yeahh!!You're right!I never though of that
smiles.gif

lilysandremains

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourful_addiction
really? i was almost sure i saw you a few times there! and i'm sure it wasn't on flamecup either! i went only there a couple times when i think suicide_bag was their star of the moment...[sigh]. people. it's amazing what they'll do with their time. if i were you, i'd definetly keep posting. flamecup is overrated and just blown out of proportion. besides, there's probably lots of people [although they may not comment] that'll appreciate seeing your looks on any of the communities! besides, the internet can't hurt us THAT bad!
greengrin.gif

I knew it was you!lol
Eh i'm paranoid though.
Besides alot of people already post on the eyeshadow sluts community and browless bitches,i get nasty comments most of the time.
Yeah suicide_bag has ended up on there alot,it seems like they go after people who are just doing their own thing.
They also go after people who wear brighter colours in their makeup.
They are pretty negative,I dislike negativity.
Yeah the internet is just well...the internet.
thanks for the insight lol.

Daligani

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilysandremains
thank you!
i'm one of the few on here who does"extreme makeup"which most people are not fans of
smiles.gif

Oooh, I think I've seen you post on MySpace
wavey.gif

Now to the point..
Whether or not anyone is a fan of "extreme makeup", there's no freakin' way in HELL that anyone should argue that your skills are anything less than IMPECCABLE. Anyone who says they are needs to kicked in the junk (over and over). I personally wouldn't wear this simply because I'm just a stay at home mommy with no life, but, seriously.. You're awesome.. the colors are vibrant and amazing and your blending ability is like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

lilysandremains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daligani
Oooh, I think I've seen you post on MySpace
wavey.gif

Now to the point..
Whether or not anyone is a fan of "extreme makeup", there's no freakin' way in HELL that anyone should argue that your skills are anything less than IMPECCABLE. Anyone who says they are needs to kicked in the junk (over and over). I personally wouldn't wear this simply because I'm just a stay at home mommy with no life, but, seriously.. You're awesome.. the colors are vibrant and amazing and your blending ability is like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

LOL!I'm a stay at home mom too!I just like to look good I guess.
I didn't wear makeup for a long time after I had my son.
I think i go out about every 6 months if i'm corect,but i'm so busy with my makeup careear that thankfully i can get out of the house.
my boyfriend is one the one who likes to stay at home.

Caderas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilysandremains
I knew it was you!lol
Eh i'm paranoid though.
Besides alot of people already post on the eyeshadow sluts community and browless bitches,i get nasty comments most of the time.
Yeah suicide_bag has ended up on there alot,it seems like they go after people who are just doing their own thing.
They also go after people who wear brighter colours in their makeup.
They are pretty negative,I dislike negativity.
Yeah the internet is just well...the internet.
thanks for the insight lol.

yeah, i can understand you there. i haven't visited the browless bitches community [probably will today, haha] but i post to eyeshadow sluts too! usually their a lot nicer say than some of the ladies on smokin_makeup. ever visited there? ...they get a little out there sometimes. snappy can i say? but most do well-done looks. and brighter colors are my favorite. i like anyone who can do bright colors and different combo's. actually bright colors are my favorite style, but it's not mine to do. well, if you don't post to any LJ communities anymore, please keep coming here! your style is brilliant and flawless at all times.