It's been a minute!

lilysandremains

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourful_addiction
yeah, i can understand you there. i haven't visited the browless bitches community [probably will today, haha] but i post to eyeshadow sluts too! usually their a lot nicer say than some of the ladies on smokin_makeup. ever visited there? ...they get a little out there sometimes. snappy can i say? but most do well-done looks. and brighter colors are my favorite. i like anyone who can do bright colors and different combo's. actually bright colors are my favorite style, but it's not mine to do. well, if you don't post to any LJ communities anymore, please keep coming here! your style is brilliant and flawless at all times.

I just think the girls on smokin_makeup are just being truthful,As they say sometimes the truth hurts,their pretty good judges of makeup...
Oh yeah sorry to blab about this but i found something today that is a mixing medium to hold glitter on like a glitter liner...i forgot the pictures uploader at my house so i can't upload the pictures,but expect it in the next few days,it's fantastic!alot of people liked the glitter i used,it's orange.
these are some of the few glitters on the market that are eye safe.
Their made out of eye-safe material,it's defantly NOT fiber glass.

Caderas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilysandremains
I just think the girls on smokin_makeup are just being truthful,As they say sometimes the truth hurts,their pretty good judges of makeup...
Oh yeah sorry to blab about this but i found something today that is a mixing medium to hold glitter on like a glitter liner...i forgot the pictures uploader at my house so i can't upload the pictures,but expect it in the next few days,it's fantastic!alot of people liked the glitter i used,it's orange.
these are some of the few glitters on the market that are eye safe.
Their made out of eye-safe material,it's defantly NOT fiber glass.

yeah, they are only giving tips and being truthful too. it just seems like i see either the members or the applicants fighting/talking on eachother. oh well! i guess that's how they roll. and that glitter MM sounds brilliant and i'm curious!

lilysandremains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Absolutely love these looks. You are such an artist.

there you are!how have you been?
I saw some of your older FOTD's and I have to say you are trully talented!it's nice to see some people from england on here.

lilysandremains

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
this is amazing

I appreciate it
smiles.gif

I really do.
heart2.gif

le{danielle}

I'm new here, but I love your make-up.
I personally wouldn't wear it, but I am a huge fan of dramatic make up! I'm looking forword to more of your posts!