Jordana Cosmetics

trina11225

Brought my first jordana product finally a blush redwood. Surprised how good and natural it is on my brown skin.

trina11225

Most of the drugstores carry them, but I noticed some were crumbly on the shelves too. So if these are ever shipped, they have to be with caution.

2browneyes

I looked in Rite Aid and CVS but they didn't have them. Walgreens had Jordana lipgloss but none of the blushes :( I was thinking about ordering online but I did notice from the few light shades I saw that they're fragile, so I have some reservations about shipping. I guess I'll have to just keep looking.

trina11225

wish u live in New York or I would cp but I scared they going to be broken up, even with careful packaging. Crumbly on the shelves, so hell. I'm glad I got this blush, because Mac Modern Maderin disappointed the hell out of me, too sheer. I will gift to my counsin.

2browneyes

I really wanna try these. Hopefully I'll be able to find some. I'm gonna check Kmart again this evening. Maybe they restocked.

trina11225

i'm tempted to get another one, I can't believe I have around 20 blushes, which is a whole lot for me. I was not into blushes at all.

allthingsglam

Okay I was looking at swatches of jordana lipsticks and eggplant is suppose to be ttt dupe and scarlet is riri woo dupe they do look pretty close

sheROCKS

Okay I was looking at swatches of jordana lipsticks and eggplant is suppose to be ttt dupe and scarlet is riri woo dupe they do look pretty close
OH! I will definitely have to go and look up some swatches of that color!

I've used their Fabuliner before and had it black, I thought it was good so when I saw it at my Walgreens again, I picked up the brown one. That one dried up within the month.. so disappointed. I really like it too but unfortunately will try other brown drugstore liquid liners.

I really want to try their 12 HR Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil. It looks like it'll be a good dupe for the UD 24/7 liners? I haven't done much research but I was on the Cherry Culture site and it looked nice. Another list of to try is their Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain, I've heard good things about it!
I'm really looking forward to this brand. Their lipliners (Cabernet & Plush Plum) are fabulous!

Their website needs help though. It's not attractive.. LOL. Just had to throw that in.

unraveling

For some reason my walgreens doesn't carry any of the jordana shadows.
Out of the jordana stuff my wg does carry I much prefer the easyshine lippies and jordana lip pencil in tawny is so perfect with just about any lip color.