Jordana Cosmetics

Blushbaby

iI bought a lip jelly gloss in Peachy Peach for 99c in Rite Aid and it is divine!!! It tastes so good!!

Tatti

We have Jordana cosmetics here in Estonia too and it's VERY cheap here. I have strated using Jordana since school time, which was some years ago, and i still like it. however i dont have that much of it- there are only two eyepencils of Taupe and Blond colour but im going to buy something else. Those pencils i use mostly for my eyebrows
greengrin.gif
, it suits the eyebrow colour well and i like the texture of the pencils., especially the Taupe as the Blond texture is a bit softer and it doesnt do well for eyebrows.

Ms.Shanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon
Has anyone tried Jordana' eye pencils?
smiles.gif

Yes! I love their Parisian Plum eyeliner..It lasts pretty long.I also love their Turquoise liner as well.

cecha

I don't have alot of Jordana makeup, but I LOVE their eyeshadow in Over The Taupe. It's almost identical to Mac's Satin Taupe!

Left: Over The Taupe. Right: Satin Taupe.

And it's only $1.75 at BeautyJoint :)

arvika

I want to try their eyeshadow duos....specifically the black and white one. Looks like an okay replacement for NARS Pandora. having a black and a white in one compact is super handy.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I bought their matte white one at a dollar store once. Meh. I'd rather pay a bit more for a more pigmented white.

coffee1

The only thing I've tried from jordana are the Easyshine glossy lip colors. I heard they were similar to the revlon lip butters, but I love the lip butters, and I don't like the jordana ones. They smell sickly sweet and are too soft.

lifesentropy

The only thing I've tried from jordana are the Easyshine glossy lip colors. I heard they were similar to the revlon lip butters, but I love the lip butters, and I don't like the jordana ones. They smell sickly sweet and are too soft.
I'm the exact opposite! I love the Jordana EasyShines as I find them to be more moisturizing and I love the glossy look to my lips. Revlon Lip Butters are more waxy for me and don't look as nice on my lips.

Btw, hey Emi :)

The Jordana eyeshadows in their pots are great quality, pigmented and little fall out. They also brought back their Color Extend eyeliners which are the same formula as the Milani Liquif'eye but for half the price. I also heard great things about their lipliners too :)

vyksyn

Jordana's mascara is pretty good actually and it's only $3.99 at Walgreens! Besides my $26 Lancome it's the only one I wear, so what does that tell ya? I have used a few glosses too! Worth a try!

vyksyn

I don't think it is but I can be wrong. I know that the mascara is made in Italy. This is my 2nd tube and I love it. My 14 year old neice is even wearing it! Now if I can only get her to wear eyeliner the right way and NOT on the waterline....

2browneyes

I can't remember if it was vintageortacky or goldiestarling but one of them said Jordana is made by Milani. :U
I heard the same thing. I think I was watching a video on Yahoo or something where a MUA was talking about inexpensive cosmetics and she said that Jordana is owned by Milani. I've never tried any Jordana products but after hearing what she had to say and reading this thread, I'm gonna pick up a couple things to try.

2browneyes

I went looking for this prduct line....saw a few things in kmart....no blushes...well 2 but the shades were too light for me. Id like to try the new ones I saw online so maybe I will order them. I did fet a mascara....wore it tonight....not bad at all for $3!

2browneyes

Yeah, I got an email from Cherry Culture. Now I just need to find swatches of the blushes so I can know which ones I want :)