Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

sullenxriot182

I think the eyeshadows are really the standout thing for me from the line. I've noticed since the liquid lipsticks relaunched, they don't stay on my lips as long as the original formula did. I'm very rarely disappointed by the eyeshadows, except for that Star Studded book that came out around Christmas in 2014 lol

SleepingBeauty

My second order of her liquids arrived yesterday and I'm officially in love with them. :cloud9: I ordered Lovesick, Bow 'n' Arrow, Mother, Requiem, and Lolita 2. I am wearing BnA in combination with Requiem today (shoutout to Nikkietutorials :bowdown::icon_cheers:) and I can't stop staring into the mirror. This is literally the best combination of two lipcolours, ever. I practiced applying liquid lipsticks and now I can finally enjoy them fully. For someone who was used to 'normal' lipsticks this was a challenge. ;) I do find them a bit drying after eight hours of wearing, though.

Bubek07

i dont about you ladies but im just sitting here waiting for something new to come out so i can obsess about it.
i know the primers are out but they didnt really interest me

leonah

from their snapchat, sorry for the blurry pics they moved around a lot
image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    635.9 KB · Views: 69

Bubek07

i totally forgot about the quads
rust is on my wl as well

btw does anyone have bauhau5 liqud & coloured rain oh lala co compare them for me?

sullenxriot182

Looking forward to your review! I'm more curious if it prevents creasing as I have oily skin/lids.

I can't wait to try it, I have the same issue. Super oily lids, so I have a hard time finding primers that work. My old faithful is the original UDPP and, oddly enough, the Hard Candy eye primer works just as well for me. I swear those are the only two that don't crease throughout the day lol. All the other UDPP's - Eden, the age defying one, etc all crease on me, so does Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

Myth

I can't wait to try it, I have the same issue. Super oily lids, so I have a hard time finding primers that work. My old faithful is the original UDPP and, oddly enough, the Hard Candy eye primer works just as well for me. I swear those are the only two that don't crease throughout the day lol. All the other UDPP's - Eden, the age defying one, etc all crease on me, so does Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
Haha I have super oily lids and I've been trying many different eye primers lately. So far the best are UDPP, Milani e/s primer, Pixi. I picked up the Hard Candy Smokey Eye Primer to try as well lol
Kat Von D also has a traditional e/s primer and I wonder how it compares with these new twist ups!

sullenxriot182

I got it late today so I haven't had a chance to try it yet - will put it to the full test all day tomorrow! I did swatch it on my hand and it feels super light, like nothing really, so I'm hoping that's a good thing lol. It's not as sticky as her other primer which would only work for me if I put it OVER UDPP, which kind of defeated the purpose. I used to only do that when I was using a loose shadow/pigment so that it would stick better lol

sullenxriot182

So the eye primer is "meh." It lasted about 8 hours, which is good, but then it creased, which sucks if I'm wanting to use it all day. UDPP remains my ultimate favorite lol

Myth

So the eye primer is "meh." It lasted about 8 hours, which is good, but then it creased, which sucks if I'm wanting to use it all day. UDPP remains my ultimate favorite lol

Thanks! I'll :marchmellow:
I get 12 hour wear with UDPP, Milani e/s primer and Black Radiance

fur4elise

So...after careful review of all my MAC & UD Naked palettes, I realized I do NOT need to buy any of the lowered price curated MAC palettes. I have too many dupes!

I also realized I am not reaching for them because they are primarily shimmer, metallic & frosts. Hmmmmm? I am missing a full matte selection that would definitely make me reach for those palettes to tone down all the shimmer, sparkle, frost etc. Do y'all think the light & shade palette would be a good selection to complete/fill the neutral/matte hole?

leonah

So...after careful review of all my MAC & UD Naked palettes, I realized I do NOT need to buy any of the lowered price curated MAC palettes. I have too many dupes!

I also realized I am not reaching for them because they are primarily shimmer, metallic & frosts. Hmmmmm? I am missing a full matte selection that would definitely make me reach for those palettes to tone down all the shimmer, sparkle, frost etc. Do y'all think the light & shade palette would be a good selection to complete/fill the neutral/matte hole?

I can't tell you about the shade+light palette although I heard good things about it but otherwise stila got a completely matte palette too called eyes are the windows in "mind". I have that one and I love it!

fur4elise

I can't tell you about the shade+light palette although I heard good things about it but otherwise stila got a completely matte palette too called eyes are the windows in "mind". I have that one and I love it!

I took the plunge! I am no longer a KVD virgin! :rofl: Since I had to return all of my "fail"lippies, I took a gander & swatched the KVD palette and thought the risk a good one! Great timing in that MAC just lowered their single pans to $6 bucks a pop! LOL. But I am happy with my choice.

On another KVD note, a few of you mentioned the quads. They are to be released in April. Sabrina (Beauty Look Book) swatched the Shade & Light Eye in Plum! I am digging the mattes! They would blend well with all the shimmer, sparkle & frost I already have in other palettes.
Kat%u00252BVon%u00252BD%u00252BBeauty%u00252BLock-It%u00252BFair%u00252BShade%u00252Band%u00252B.jpg
Kat%u00252BVon%u00252BD%u00252BBeauty%u00252BShade%u00252Band%u00252BLight%u00252BBrush%u00252BS.jpg