Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

leonah

I took the plunge! I am no longer a KVD virgin! :rofl: Since I had to return all of my "fail"lippies, I took a gander & swatched the KVD palette and thought the risk a good one! Great timing in that MAC just lowered their single pans to $6 bucks a pop! LOL. But I am happy with my choice.

On another KVD note, a few of you mentioned the quads. They are to be released in April. Sabrina (Beauty Look Book) swatched the Shade & Light Eye in Plum! I am digging the mattes! They would blend well with all the shimmer, sparkle & frost I already have in other palettes.
View attachment 52870
View attachment 52871

I want the rust quad just because I love the design of the packaging and the colors are pretty :D

sullenxriot182

Have they started popping up at Sephoras inside JCPenney? I keep seeing so many people posting about them that aren't bloggers that get stuff sent for free or anything lol. I guess I can wait till April though!

sullenxriot182

Ahh I wish there was one closer to me! Although they are supposed to be on Sephora's site on Tuesday, so I guess I can wait a few more days lol

sullenxriot182

Okay, love them so far! They came yesterday and I wore Sage today. All the shadows are super creamy, except the darket purple has a bit of a drier texture.
IMG_3080.JPG IMG_3081.JPG
IMG_3082.JPG IMG_3083.JPG
IMG_3084.JPG IMG_3086.JPG
IMG_3087.JPG IMG_3088.JPG

Bubek07

nooo
i need a dupe for lazarus
so i kinda hoped that the big one in the smoke pallete was same as lazarus

Bubek07

i prolly wont get it in the silver packaging
its a b...h to order from sephora to EU because of shipping
i need to find a good soul thats willing to buy me mother n ship it xD

Mixxi

I know I'm like a million years behind but I've just ordered my first KVD products!! I just need to wait for them to be shipped to the UK. I've ordered the shade and light eye palette as most of my palettes are mainly on the shimmery side so I'm hoping this wil balance my options out. I've also ordered a sample of the foundation to try. I'm not keep on trying the liquid lipsticks as I already have loads from other brands and have heard they can be quite drying.

Lucy Fer

I'm affraid to order things like palettes, because I think they could damage on the long way to europe.
So I'm curios how your palette will arrive in the UK.

Mixxi

I'm affraid to order things like palettes, because I think they could damage on the long way to europe.

I've never ordered a palette from the US so I'll let you know. I ordered from Rose's Beauty Store.

sullenxriot182

Sephora is usually good about packing stuff well but I'm not sure how they do it for shipping overseas. I know I've shipped palettes to friends before and they arrived safely, but I overdose on the bubblewrap LOL

Bubek07

i ordered to Germany the shade & light eye palette n it came intact
they pack it really goodi don't think you need to worry
also they ship it really fast, its comes 4 days after you order/pay

Latest posts