"Keepin' up with the Gurus!"

Shadowy Lady

well, I watch YT videos, though I'm not on YT as much as I am on Specktra, lol! I would say I watch YT mostly for application techniques and come to Specktra for actual recommendation/inspiration in getting new products.

Elusive21

I don't keep up with every new youtube makeup trend (because that would just take too much time, effort, and money, lol) but I am so glad that those videos are there because that's how I finally learned how to apply makeup properly (I only learned in Jan 09! Can you believe that?!). By watching those vids I've been introduced to awesome brands such as NYX and Coastal Scents pallettes. I would've never even known aboutthem w/o youtube.

CandiGirl21

MissChievous- I fell inlove with her vids when I first saw the 3D smokey eye and that lovely winter chill look I still have yet to wear, but I adore it!

Pinkiecharm- She has great, HONEST reviews and buys her ass off (LOL).

HomeSpaGoddess- Her reviews are straight to point. She don't have a problem buying on a budget and actually let's us girls know when there's a sale going on at Walgreens, Ulta and CVS... I love that!

Luckyvan23- although she don't have much vids, I love watching this girl apply nail polish. She does it so well!

And finally...Szuchnic- I got ahold of her vids because she talks all about my lastest obession which is nails..

So those are the ones I love... I watch other gurus, but some of them seem to copy off others with the name of the looks and the colors they use. I doubt it's inspiration because if it were they would put their own spin on it...
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts