Knightsbridge Collection

elegant-one

Thanks Winthrop, Miss QQ and Bonitinha for the birthday wishes.

bouquet.gif

your 20's are over
thud.gif
what an old lady
lol.gif

elegant-one

elegant - are the hydramax gel and cream formula new? I use the cream and gel cream. I like the cream as it is richer than the gel cream, but the gel cream feels cooling on the skin. I love the smell too!

I guess not if you already own it. Its the first I got a sample tube so its probably just new to me. The smell is just wonderful & most smells bother me
sigh.gif

Miss QQ

^^ I'm very sensitive to skincare scents too. I try to branch out to other brands but their scents bother me and I always go back to Chanel.

Miss QQ

On me it looks like the first picture Miss QQ.
I tried on Superstition today! It was a fresh tester! It also looks like the first pic on me, and I like it a lot. It doesn't feel moisturizing enough, but RCs are like that for me. It looks like Mythic and Plumetis mixed together. And the counter had the last piece of Magnolia! I compared it with Charme and Charme is lighter and more sheer. Did you get Charme? I really wanted to pick up that Magnolia but I decided against it.

Dominique33

Hi,

Do you know if this beautiful collection is available in France ?
I haven't heard of it here but I live in Bordeaux, maybe I could find a website where I could purchase part of it ?
Thank you in advance,
best,

Bonitinha

^^ MissQQ -- yay that you got to try it out with a fresh tester! Did you end up getting Superstition? I love Magnolia and Charme! They both look so pretty with Mica gloss on top, too
heart.gif
Charme is more the consistency of Magnolia (a little more moisturizing than most of the RC's)

Dominique -- I haven't heard about any release dates in France. Maybe you can call your local counter to see??

Winthrop44

Miss QQ...yay for getting to try on Superstition! Superstition is not too bad for an RC ... maybe not the most moisturizing but not as dry as most either.

Yes, I have Charme and Magnolia, love them both, especially Magnolia. You should go back and grab it.
poke.gif

bis

Hi, Do you know if this beautiful collection is available in France ? I haven't heard of it here but I live in Bordeaux, maybe I could find a website where I could purchase part of it ? Thank you in advance, best,
Unfortunately the rest of Europe often does not get the small mini collections like this one. AFAIK this one was only available in the UK at Harrods London for their anniversary I think :( Sent Chanel an email. maybe they start to listen and offer them in Europe as well.

Dominique33

Hi,

Thank you for responding. Well, Chanel doesn't offer many collections here except the 4 seasonal and sometimes others, but I guess they're only available in Paris.
Best

Miss QQ

Michelle - I didn't get Superstition yet. I will sit on it for a while. I'm torn between get it, Charme, and the two matching aqualumiere gloss. I feel bad if I get all of them. Enjoy your Charme! Winthrop - lol! I thought of you when saw the Magnolia tester and checked with the SA if there were still stocks. I felt very guilty suddenly for having so much makeup so I'm sitting on Charme and Superstition for a while.

JulieDiva

Winthrop - lol! I thought of you when saw the Magnolia tester and checked with the SA if there were still stocks. I felt very guilty suddenly for having so much makeup so I'm sitting on Charme and Superstition for a while.

I love the Superstition colour, but on me it was way too pale....The magnolia lipstick looks like an amazing shade.....
I too am feeling guilty of all my new makeup, all Chanel....I need to take a spending break.

bis

I love the Superstition colour, but on me it was way too pale....The magnolia lipstick looks like an amazing shade..... I too am feeling guilty of all my new makeup, all Chanel....I need to take a spending break.
Too pale? Oh. Do you know which foundation shade you are? TIA :)

Nik88

I am so annoyed that I didn't know about this when it was first out in Harrods and now it has gone :( All three lipsticks would have been mine :(

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just found out that this will be coming to my Chanel counter! Holt Renfrew will be carrying it across Canada!
th_thstars.gif

I'd totally been ignoring the collection so that I didn't develop any lemmings I couldn't get, but now I feel like I have to go out and educate myself. Quite honestly, ALL of the lipsticks look so nice. I have to restrain myself from buying all of them.