Korres Skincare

PnkCosmo

I've loved everything I've tried so far.

This would include:

Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Cleanser
Evening Primrose Eye Cream
Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer SPF 6
Chlorophyll Deep Cleansing Mask
Sugar Crystal Cream Multivitamin Skin Shield
Olive Stones Natural Scrub

eyeshadowfreak

Oh boy - now I want to try more of this stuff!
smiles.gif

Thanks ladies.

mspixieears

*jumps up and down*

Like PnkCosmo, I too love everything I've tried, so much so that from samples I've gone and got full sizes of things:

milk protein cleanser
wild mango butter for face & lips
iris eyebright cream
sugar crystal skinshield
vanilla cinnamon & cedar shower gels, with matching body waters

I can't get enough of this wonderful brand. Would love to try more!

calandre

i'm using

- white tea fluid gel cleanser
- pomegranate balancing moisturiser
- honey face mask (bought in greece :p )

really nice, especially the gel cleanser
before i was using ren... sooooooooo expensive
this one is nicer&cheaper
th_wink3.gif
very good value for money

mspixieears

I've got the Korres honey face mask! But I'm using up another before I start that one.

Recently I seem to have heard that Ren is overhyped; saves me money! Was wanting to try it. Hmm...

mspixieears

I've also now tried

Hamamelis (witch hazel?) toner
Orange blossom cream cleanser

Almond meal facial scrub - this is far too gentle for me; I've been spoilt by microfoliants.

sunwater83

The Jasmine Eye Makeup Remover is amazing, hands down the best I've ever used. It's not greasy or oily and removes everything quickly and without tugging.

Sophia84

I wanna try the Pomegranate Moisturizing, I wanna start using Korres since it's a lot cheepier here than other brands and especially from Biotherm which I use now!! So is Pomegranate a good moisturizer for a combo skin?

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
I wanna try the Pomegranate Moisturizing, I wanna start using Korres since it's a lot cheepier here than other brands and especially from Biotherm which I use now!! So is Pomegranate a good moisturizer for a combo skin?

Gosh, you're soooo lucky! If I lived in Greece I would have tried all their stuff!

I think the mandarin was the one for combo/oily skin, but I've heard wonderful things about the pomegranate moisturiser.

Mind you, there seems to be a lot of people here who also like Biotherm.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Gosh, you're soooo lucky! If I lived in Greece I would have tried all their stuff!

I think the mandarin was the one for combo/oily skin, but I've heard wonderful things about the pomegranate moisturiser.

Mind you, there seems to be a lot of people here who also like Biotherm.

I'm lucky about the Korres but I'm not lucky with the rest brands!! Everything here are sooooo expensive!! That's why I want to change from Biotherm to Korres!

mspixieears

You are so ordered to try Korres! A wonderful Greek friend introduced me to the brand and wow! Biotherm (and so many other international brands) is also pretty expensive in Australia.

Even cheaper than Korres, I've been told, is Apivita, also made in Greece, lovers of Korres would like this brand too.

tiramisu

I absolutely love Korres body butter. The guava is the only one I've tried. I love how soft my skin feels, and it sinks right in, not at all greasy. Plus the smell is divinely soft guava-y but not fake fruity... just soft and nice. mmmm....

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
I absolutely love Korres body butter. The guava is the only one I've tried. I love how soft my skin feels, and it sinks right in, not at all greasy. Plus the smell is divinely soft guava-y but not fake fruity... just soft and nice. mmmm....

I've been absolutely dying to try this! Sounds nice especially for winter (it's summer over here right now).

Luxurious

Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer SPF 6 is very good and body milk,too. there are many smells. mandarin is very good. all is very good
smiles.gif