Korres Skincare

hulagirl

I bought a lot of Korres in Greece as well. It's a great product, mainly because it contains no propylene glycol or mineral oil. I absolutely love that! If ever you find yourself in Greece (or if a friend happens to travel there), definitely try to buy the stuff over there. It is half price, and sold in pharmacies.

My fave products were the pomegranete moisturizer and white tea cleansing gel. the moisturizer is really amazing underneath makeup. it is for combo skin....but still gets a little greasy by noon on a hot day. Definitely give it a try!

glam8babe

anybody used KORRES?

So one of my new years resolutions is to start looking after my skin again and use good products.. ive already bought me Dermalogica pre cleanse [which is amazing!] but ive heard great things about KORRES and their products arent too expensive either which is great but have any of you used this brand?

im thinking of getting a cleanser from them if this helps...

Girl about town

Re: anybody used KORRES?

Hiya korres is ok i used them for a while but the skincare was pretty average, can i recommend the most amazing cleanser evvvveeeer!!! Liz earle cleanse and polish. It gets amazing write ups almost everywhere (uk) you put it on your face rub it all in and then with the provided muslin cloth soaked in hot water ,buff it all off my skin is amazing since i've been using it, the toner and moisturiser are amazing too.I love this stuff so much .
Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare [Welcome]

frocher

Re: anybody used KORRES?

I thought Korres was nice, but not spectacular. It is a good all around line, but nothing to write home about.

user79

omg I just bought the Jasmine shower gel and body milk....it smells soooo great! I love Jasmine scent, and this stuff makes me smell divine. The body milk is fairly light so I think it will be better in the summer. I want to try one of the body butters as well, but they don't have those in too many scents, I might try the Guava one.

The products is pretty expensive here in Switzerland though.

anaibb

Hello everybody!
I'm also very curious about Korres though it is still not available in Portugal.
My ususal tinted moisturizer (from Clinique) has finished and I'm willing to change for something new and was wondering about Korres Watermelon Lightweight Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 Oil Free. I've got a quite oily skin which has waken up to breakouts recently making me to change my beauty routine.
What your opinion on this? TIA!
winkiss.gif

Sparklevixen81

I have tried the wild rose 24-hour moisturizer as a sample from sephora. I think it is awesome and does not leave my face oily at all! I am wondering if spf6 means something different in greece than it does in the US? I am a little bit concerned about using that as a primary day moisturizer with such a low number.

athena123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklevixen81
I have tried the wild rose 24-hour moisturizer as a sample from sephora. I think it is awesome and does not leave my face oily at all! I am wondering if spf6 means something different in greece than it does in the US? I am a little bit concerned about using that as a primary day moisturizer with such a low number.

sparkle, spf rating is the same no matter the country. If you don't use a sunblock in addition to this moisturizer, I'd recommend you do so. SPF6 isn't enough to protect you.

For everyone else, I picked up a jar of Korres chestnut moisturizer at my local TJ Maxx for only 12 dollars. It's way too rich to use on my face, but I use it around my eye area and on the neck. It's very rich and creamy, seems to leave the areas I use it on very well hydrated. I saw some Korres hair product while I was there but didn't get it, grrr. Wish I would have now that I know how much I like this moisturizer. Not a bad line and I like the ingredients. It's too early to tell whether it's a WOW line, but the prices are certainly better than most; important now that the price of fuel is causing me to cut back in some areas.

Sparklevixen81

gracias for the info! I am actually trying out oil free moisturizers with spf in it, korres just doesn't have enough for me to warrant a purchase.

I am trying their pomegranate balancing moisturizer at night, so far I like it but would prefer more preventative measures. I will have to go to tjmaxx now that they have korres!

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena123
sparkle, spf rating is the same no matter the country. If you don't use a sunblock in addition to this moisturizer, I'd recommend you do so. SPF6 isn't enough to protect you.

For everyone else, I picked up a jar of Korres chestnut moisturizer at my local TJ Maxx for only 12 dollars. It's way too rich to use on my face, but I use it around my eye area and on the neck. It's very rich and creamy, seems to leave the areas I use it on very well hydrated. I saw some Korres hair product while I was there but didn't get it, grrr. Wish I would have now that I know how much I like this moisturizer. Not a bad line and I like the ingredients. It's too early to tell whether it's a WOW line, but the prices are certainly better than most; important now that the price of fuel is causing me to cut back in some areas.

athena123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklevixen81
gracias for the info! I am actually trying out oil free moisturizers with spf in it, korres just doesn't have enough for me to warrant a purchase.

I am trying their pomegranate balancing moisturizer at night, so far I like it but would prefer more preventative measures. I will have to go to tjmaxx now that they have korres!

Hi Sparkle, the only disadvantage of buying anything at TJMaxx is that there's no guarantee they'll carry the same line in the future. It's pretty sporadic what you'll find and their skincare is a hodgepodge; I had to do quite a bit of digging to find skincare products suitable for my skin type but I was really pleased with my finds. It's a lot like a scavenger hunt....
tong.gif

Good luck!

kimmae17

i bought the yogurt kit which includes the mousturizer and mask. i have only used the mousturizer so far and i really like it! it has really calmed down my sensitive and slightly red skin. i will use the mask tomorrow and post my results!

euphrosyne_rose

I just got the trial kit in the Pomegranate and so far I really like it. I debated for awhile at Sephora on which kit to get and decided on this one b/c it was for combination skin. There were so many things I wanted to try! So far I've used the White Tea cleanser and the Pomegranate Mask and gel moisturizer. I really like the texure of the moisturizer and I think I'll go back and buy a full size. The kit was $39.50 and came with a tube of the cleanser, mask, a scrub, eye cream and moisturizer. So far so good with it!!

mslips

We sell Korres Skincare at Ulta now. We've had the hair and body care line at Ulta for a very long time, way before Sephora did.

I hear so many good things about the Wild Rose line. I can't wait to try this line out though. The scents are amazing!

loveisdisco

i really like the pomegranate makeup removing wipes. they feel really nice on your skin and remove makeup very easily, including eye makeup.

sn0wbunnie

I use the White Tea Facial Gel Cleanser every day, and I quite like it. Love the scent, it's nice and light. I also use the Rice Protein Serum to prevent split ends on my hair and it is LOVE! That stuff is freakin' amazing. It also helps that I like the scent... Very sweet smelling, and totally does it's job.

alka1

I'm glad I found this thread. I recently tried the Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer SPF 6 from Sephora and I fell in love with it!

I got a very generous sample of it and I was expecting another greasy SPF moisturizer (expecting to hate it.) I dabbed a little on the back of my hand, and surprisingly absorbed right away and left my hand soft/smooth unlike any cream i've tried before.

the SPF is low, but I don't mind because i'll wear this under my LM Tinted Moisturizer that already has SPF20. The rose scent is there, but it's not too strong.

dlongmo

I have tried the face primer and I love it, I actually use it instead of moisturizer during the summer.

mariserinb

i adore korres. it has done amazing things for my skin, especially the pomegranate moisturizer. but i also purchased the pomegranate wipes and white tea gel cleanser. i plan on getting more.
smiles.gif