Lancome Love

Icecaramellatte

Instagram
Instagram

holiday palette is gorgeous

I was wondering about the palette. Thanks. I see the holiday single shadows are up on Saks. The packaging and design remind me of a collection from a few years ago. I bought a single but it was all glitter. I didn't use it much. These singles don't look glittery but I'm wondering why they have the same look to them.

fur4elise

[MENTION=90565]alle685[/MENTION] & [MENTION=100307]montREALady[/MENTION] ~ I moved our conversation over here about foundations, since Lancome Teint Idole came up. I thought you would appreciate the humor!
:snooty:As I am a distrusting bische and need more than one opinion to make a selection, I went to 3 different Lancome counters to get color matched and ended up with 3 very different results!!!
Say what!?!
:shocked:

I do think 1 of the 3 samples is pretty bang on...so I am testing that now. In hindsight I will say the last time I did the 3 counter test for ELDW, all three MUA matched me with the same shade. So that is this coming Friday's mission...get rematched for ELDW.

Monsy

they always have nice gwp on their website

and i hope you ladies signed up for elite rewards ???

alle685

@alle685 & @montREALady ~ I moved our conversation over here about foundations, since Lancome Teint Idole came up. I thought you would appreciate the humor!
:snooty:As I am a distrusting bische and need more than one opinion to make a selection, I went to 3 different Lancome counters to get color matched and ended up with 3 very different results!!!
Say what!?!
:shocked:

I do think 1 of the 3 samples is pretty bang on...so I am testing that now. In hindsight I will say the last time I did the 3 counter test for ELDW, all three MUA matched me with the same shade. So that is this coming Friday's mission...get rematched for ELDW.

That is frustrating but I guess all you can do is laugh...lol... Hopefully you will be able to find something that matches...I think out of all the foundations I have, this one wears and looks the best. Let me know how it turns out.

fur4elise

That is frustrating but I guess all you can do is laugh...lol... Hopefully you will be able to find something that matches...I think out of all the foundations I have, this one wears and looks the best. Let me know how it turns out.

I do love how the TIU sits on the skin...I do not think it has the lasting power of the EL DW...then again I am not caking on a ton of product...I do blend it out with a sponge. So I will probably stick with the EL DW for my daily/work makeup and perhaps purchase the TIU for date night/special.

Shars

I do love how the TIU sits on the skin...I do not think it has the lasting power of the EL DW...then again I am not caking on a ton of product...I do blend it out with a sponge. So I will probably stick with the EL DW for my daily/work makeup and perhaps purchase the TIU for date night/special.

I sampled the Teinte Idole and for my oily skin and living in the tropics, it doesn't compare to the ELDW. It looks absolutely beautiful when applied but just doesn't have the lasting power. The only downside for me is that ELDW feels a lot heavier on the skin. Teinte Idole was so light.

fur4elise

I sampled the Teinte Idole and for my oily skin and living in the tropics, it doesn't compare to the ELDW. It looks absolutely beautiful when applied but just doesn't have the lasting power. The only downside for me is that ELDW feels a lot heavier on the skin. Teinte Idole was so light.
:five:Totally agree...same assessment and result for TIU! Now that we are getting cold, wet weather outside and dry heat inside, the ELDW is perfectly fine for me...it kind of locks in any moisture I apply underneath. I am going to see if I can get samples in level 4 but in N & W...the C is just too "ashy"/white looking.

Shars

:five:Totally agree...same assessment and result for TIU! Now that we are getting cold, wet weather outside and dry heat inside, the ELDW is perfectly fine for me...it kind of locks in any moisture I apply underneath. I am going to see if I can get samples in level 4 but in N & W...the C is just too "ashy"/white looking.

Good luck!

Latest posts