Lancome Love

montREALady

@alle685 & @montREALady ~ I moved our conversation over here about foundations, since Lancome Teint Idole came up. I thought you would appreciate the humor!
:snooty:As I am a distrusting bische and need more than one opinion to make a selection, I went to 3 different Lancome counters to get color matched and ended up with 3 very different results!!!
Say what!?!
:shocked:

I do think 1 of the 3 samples is pretty bang on...so I am testing that now. In hindsight I will say the last time I did the 3 counter test for ELDW, all three MUA matched me with the same shade. So that is this coming Friday's mission...get rematched for ELDW.

Omg, that's cray!!

Yes, did you do it?? Btw, I just found the part where we can see where we're "mentioned" so that's why I'm responding now. Sorry!

fur4elise

Omg, that's cray!!

Yes, did you do it?? Btw, I just found the part where we can see where we're "mentioned" so that's why I'm responding now. Sorry!
LOL! No worries. I like to use the mention feature to include peeps ;) ~ I did go to 2 EL counters yesterday & they did indeed match me to a new shade, an N. So I have samples of 4N1 Shell Beige & 4N2 Spiced Sand. I discovered the Soft Tan has too much pink which makes it look too ashy/light. It's date night tonight so I will give the samples a go. I love :heart: the DW formula & feel pretty confident that one of the new shades will work. The TI is very nice but does not hold up to a 10 hour+ day of wear.

elegant-one

Went shopping today lol...I got 2 of the new holiday products. The khol duo liner in Hotel Particulier - a beautiful blackened aubergine with a very pretty highlight shade on the other end & the Hotel Particulier nail polish of the same shade. Its so gorgeous in person!

JerseyGirl

Went shopping today lol...I got 2 of the new holiday products. The khol duo liner in Hotel Particulier - a beautiful blackened aubergine with a very pretty highlight shade on the other end & the Hotel Particulier nail polish of the same shade. Its so gorgeous in person!

Swatches, please!! If possible!!

elegant-one

Here ya go.

IMG_9396.JPG
IMG_9397.JPG
IMG_9400.JPG
IMG_9402.JPG
IMG_9406.JPG
IMG_9408.JPG
IMG_9410.JPG

The staying power on the eyeliner is crazy good. I tried several mu removers to take it off & it was STILL there!

elegant-one

I'm thinking that it just might look good with the Dior Precious Embroidery palette. I haven't received my order of that yet.

MissTania

I did sign up for the elite rewards. I didn't see any GWP, just the one travel freebie.

:wavey::queen: When I have ordered through Lancome I used ebates and there is usually a code for 4 deluxe samples - currently it is AUTUMN. I just tried it and a mini blush, eyeshadow palette, eyeliner and juicy tube were added to my cart.

I have so many great deluxe samples from Lancome! They are more generous than any other brand.

Lancome Coupons, Promo Codes, Coupon Codes & Cash Back - 2016

Monsy

yes and also two day free shippping trough shop runner for platinum reward members (whatever that means)

elegant-one

:wavey::queen: When I have ordered through Lancome I used ebates and there is usually a code for 4 deluxe samples - currently it is AUTUMN. I just tried it and a mini blush, eyeshadow palette, eyeliner and juicy tube were added to my cart.

I have so many great deluxe samples from Lancome! They are more generous than any other brand.

Lancome Coupons, Promo Codes, Coupon Codes & Cash Back - 2016

Oh, thanks so much my friend! I have a cart full lol. I'll give that code a try :)

MissTania

Oh, thanks so much my friend! I have a cart full lol. I'll give that code a try :)

You’re welcome:flowers:! I am pretty sure it will work more than once if you order separately and qualify each time (give it a try). You’ll end up with so many samples! The blush is usually Aplum – which is a stunning slightly mauve tinged pink.

MissTania

I bought one of the new formula lipsticks today, Paradis #389 in a matte finish. It appears to be the same shade as a Lancome lipstick, also called Paradis, that I wore 14 years ago and was discontinued before I could replace my much loved used up first one! This shade and a fuchsia from Chanel called Kabuki were probably my first luxury lippies.

All the finishes felt really nice and I definitely want more. A lot of shades look familiar from the past formula (particularly the Roses collection) and one of the Rouge Definitions called Le Rose Persan is also available in the new formula (with the same name) which is great as I love that shade.

lipstickaddict

I bought one of the new formula lipsticks today, Paradis #389 in a matte finish. It appears to be the same shade as a Lancome lipstick, also called Paradis, that I wore 14 years ago and was discontinued before I could replace my much loved used up first one! This shade and a fuchsia from Chanel called Kabuki were probably my first luxury lippies.

All the finishes felt really nice and I definitely want more. A lot of shades look familiar from the past formula (particularly the Roses collection) and one of the Rouge Definitions called Le Rose Persan is also available in the new formula (with the same name) which is great as I love that shade.

Good to hear! I purchased Rose Lancome #378 during the Sephora sale and tried it out this morning. I've been wanting that one since last year when I saw it used in a tutorial by Lisa Eldridge ( on Lily Collins). It was such a gorgeous shade! Anyway, the new matte formula is beautiful and the packing still has that vintage charm- love it!

MissTania

Good to hear! I purchased Rose Lancome #378 during the Sephora sale and tried it out this morning. I've been wanting that one since last year when I saw it used in a tutorial by Lisa Eldridge ( on Lily Collins). It was such a gorgeous shade! Anyway, the new matte formula is beautiful and the packing still has that vintage charm- love it!

378 is on my list and I agree the packaging is a lovely combination of vintage charm and modern functionality. I want more of the matte finish shades in particular!

Monsy

LOL! No worries. I like to use the mention feature to include peeps ;) ~ I did go to 2 EL counters yesterday & they did indeed match me to a new shade, an N. So I have samples of 4N1 Shell Beige & 4N2 Spiced Sand. I discovered the Soft Tan has too much pink which makes it look too ashy/light. It's date night tonight so I will give the samples a go. I love :heart: the DW formula & feel pretty confident that one of the new shades will work. The TI is very nice but does not hold up to a 10 hour+ day of wear.

I think you should really try new tom ford waterproof foundation

fur4elise

I think you should really try new tom ford waterproof foundation
Thanks Monsy! On your recommendation I will see if I can find a counter and get some samples.

I did watch a review that Tati did just a day ago.
My concern is that the "radiant" formula may play the oily game with my skin.

[video=youtube;r5wnDxdlfTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5wnDxdlfTU[/video]