Laura Geller baked brightness msf-a-likes?

MacVirgin

The first one the left looks nice!
clap.gif
*kinda lookes like petticoat*

poddygirl

I have the LG Bronze & Brighten and really like it. It is definitely very MSF-like (same 24 hour baking process in Italy etc etc). Great news that she has brought out 2 different ones
clap.gif
She sells her products on QVC too ...

ebonyannette

Wow for $28!! I always thought her brand of make up was kind of expensive for the quality, I guess she is trying to raise the bar. Im going to have to run to Sephora on my lunch break and try the Bronze N brighten!

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
Wow for $28!! I always thought her brand of make up was kind of expensive for the quality, I guess she is trying to raise the bar. Im going to have to run to Sephora on my lunch break and try the Bronze N brighten!

Did you get to try it? How did you like it?

ebonyannette

Naw Not yet, I was so excited when it came out but I havent had time to go! Aargh! so I was hoping someone would have tried it by now too
smiles.gif
saw it on QVC Monday it looked pretty average. I'll go be the guinnie pig (second time I tried to spell that today) and let yall know whats up
smiles.gif

Shawna

Psst, it's guinea and please let us know. I have to order them because I don't have a Sephora near me. I need to know how they are first
smiles.gif

MissMarley

i won the pink grapefruit one on ebay, should get here tomorrow or saturday (i hope, they shipped monday)- so as soon as it gets here, i'll take pics and tell you how i like it
smiles.gif
it looked like what i wanted porcelain pink to be, or possibly even pleasureflush- that peachy pinky creamy color..

danabanayna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
how funny! i just bought this:
http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C14908
yesterday! it's reallllllly nice! i tested it in the store and loved it. they are MSF'y
lol.gif
and quite pigmented.. methinks i'm going to go back for the trio as i'm quite in love with the set i bought
graucho.gif

Bummer...they are sold out...I would have bought one with your glowing recommendation!

ebonyannette

I went into the store near me and they didnt have them
ssad.gif

Thanks for the recs Juneplum! Im surprised they are sold out already!

MissMarley

Yes! I got Pink Grapefruit and I'm in love- it's much more pigmented than any of my MSFs- and it's not glittery, it's truly just shimmery. It's a gorgeous nude pink- brightens my whole complexion up. I'm getting berry next, I even sold my Petticoat MSF because I realized it was just glitter on me, and I like these much better.