Le Metier de Beaute

Debbs

@ HG ,are my eyes deceiving me? It has been changed! My 36DD cups are full and running over. That's the only thing I am going to miss when I lose the extra weight. So funny, that's just too much boobs for anyone if you ask me!

mosha010

@ HG ,are my eyes deceiving me? It has been changed! My 36DD cups are full and running over. That's the only thing I am going to miss when I lose the extra weight. So funny, that's just too much boobs for anyone if you ask me!
I'll start the chant up: put your boob pic up debbs! Debbs! Debbs! Debbs! Debbs!

Debbs

@ the park working out so no full pics, lol. Didn't know I wud take you up on it, Mosha? Lol

User38

Didnt know I wud take you up on it, Mosha? Lol
omg.. hers are REAL
thud.gif

gooooooooooo Debbs!!!

User38

no no darling.. the more the merrier
pompom.gif

Trigger

Lol too funny

boschicka

Beautybar sells the Le Metier single shadows. I didn't bother to see what other LM products they offer. They have a coupon for 20% off that works on LM. AFF20BEAUTYBAR

Teger

May 2014 VIP Beauty Vault includes 2 of their true colour eyeshadows ($30 each, total $60 value).

I received Goldstone & Peachy Keen.

Also had emailed them earlier about the Peau Vierge powder & correcteur being too dark for me...
and surprise they included the lighter shades in this box ('shade 1' & 'cool' respectively)

Very happy with this customer service!

thebluefairy

FINALLY ordered Corinthian after lusting over it for years. It didn't say it was on back order but hasn't shipped yet :/ I hope I'm not waiting forever. Anyways, I can't wait to try it-it looks absolutely stunning from the swatches/pics I've seen

katred

Specktra Bestie
FINALLY ordered Corinthian after lusting over it for years. It didn't say it was on back order but hasn't shipped yet :/ I hope I'm not waiting forever. Anyways, I can't wait to try it-it looks absolutely stunning from the swatches/pics I've seen

Bronwyn

Just tried out my first eyeshadow from le métier de beaute. Corinthian looks like a more complex version of Mac satin taupe on me and more golden than mauve

MrsBaine

Just tried out my first eyeshadow from le métier de beaute. Corinthian looks like a more complex version of Mac satin taupe on me and more golden than mauve
I'm a huge fan of the eyeshadows. I have a couple of kscopes: Obsidian, and St. Domigue. I also have the Fashion Neutrals Palette which was being sold at SpaceNK. I'm actually wearing that today!