Lee, MA CCO (Prime Outlets)

jubethone

I went to this one this past weekend. They had quite a bit of random stuff. Here is what I remember:

Blushes:
Cubic
etc. (didn't really look closely)

Fluidline:
Haunting
etc.

Eyeshadows:
Manhunt
Iris Eyes
Folie
the Winter 06 Nordstrom Novel Twist warm eye shadow palette
others

Shadesticks:
Lucky Jade
Penny
Shimmertime
Sea Me

Pigments:
Copperclast
Aire-de-Blue
Viz a Violet
Golden Olive

Foundations:
the Light-Medium, Medium, and Dark spray-ons
some very dark and very light colors in several powder formulations, except studio fix
They also had the medium and dark concealere palettes

Lips:
Lots of lipglass, lipsticks, lip stains
Novel Twist 06 Tan Lips palette

Skincare:
Fix+ spray
Lightful cleanser
green tea cleanser
the eye cream in a tube

There was some other stuff, but I didn't have a lot of time to look.

Aingeal

Hi everyone! I went to the CCO in Lee, MA today and wanted to let you know what I saw.

Lure items:
Stroke of Lust
Maidenchant
Lune

Danse items:
Curtsy
Classical
Russe
Pas-De-Deux (sp?)

Pigments:
Golden Olive (2)
Fairylite (2)
Viz-A-Violet (1)
Pastorale (1)
Aire De Blu (2)

There were TONS of lip products. I remember Hot Chrome, Orangedescence (sp?), All Woman, lip varnishes, see-thru lip colour, a couple pencils.

There were 5 shadows but I don't remember the names of all of them...3 purples (one was Creme de Violet) and 2 neutrals.

Lots of foundation but I don't use MAC foundation...it was all for darker skintones. Same w/ concealer.

They had a few fluidlines...Delphic, Iris Eyes, and a couple others.

There were also a couple glitter liners but NO pencil liners.

Some brow finisher stuff but no brow pencils.

A couple nail polishes (don't know names)...

No perfumes or brushes.

That's all I remember!

woolyowl

I was just there today for the first time -- what a fun place! Can't wait to go back.

Most items were the same as Aingeal mentioned a few days ago, but here's some more info anyways...

LIP
  • lots of lipsticks, maybe 20 or so, lots of frosts and nothing red (which is what I was after)
  • lipglasses, maybe 10,....all I remember is lychee luxe
  • lip gelees...maybe 5...seemed like ones from C-Shock
  • plushglasses, maybe 5
  • some older lip product formulas I didn't recognize
  • Those lip pots that look like little decorated cakes
  • lipglass pencils in brick, red, neutralzone, plum, rosebound
  • a few other assorted lip pencils
  • Mattenes in You Say Tomato and a couple others
  • Novel Twist Tan Lips palette
EYES
  • Pigments: same as the last post plus Night Light (1 left!)
  • only about 5 shadows: Fertile, Seedling, Creme de Violet, another purple one that looked identical, & i forget
  • Novel Twist warm eyes palette (pretty!)
  • 3-pack of mini glitter liners
  • Fluidlines in Delphic, Blue Peep, Sweet Sage, Iris Eyes, another purple one, and a silver one
  • no quads
  • Shadesticks mentioned previously are still there,
  • a few random eye pencils, i forget which
FACE
  • Select Moisturecover in darks and NW15
  • Stick foundation in various med-deep tones
  • Hulabaloo powder
  • the items mentioned in the last posts were still there
  • 2 CCB's, pink-fuchsia tones
There was a lot more including nail polish and skincare, but I forget.
They had a nice selection of Clinique and Prescriptives products, too, and some Bobbi Brown palettes and sets.

hth!

iliang25

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Anyone been here recently??

maybe 4 weeks ago I went to this CCO..not at all exciting in my end as I am in search for a paint pot..they don't have any!!! same shadesticks still there..I got the last lucky jade I guess. same fluidlines as listed. There was one lone solarbits in black ore.

iliang25

Quote:
Do you remember anything else that they had?^^^

I did not really look much as I was looking for MSF and paintpot and got really annoyed that they don't have any and the SA was directing me to fluidline when I was asking if there are paintpots LOL. maybe only 3 e/s and no pigments at all. this is a small CCO and their foundations are on darker shade.

panther27

So I went to here yesterday,they had an alright selction.I got a few things-fix+,dejarose lg(last one),plink ls(last one)silly girl lg(last one)and pastoralre pigment,also the last one lol.They also had,fairylite,viz a violet,golden olive,air de blue and helium pigments.All of the matte 2 shadows,ugh I hate those.Velvet Moss es also.No dazzleglasses or mcqueen which sucked cause I really wanted that
ssad.gif
Also no msfs.For lipsticks:rage,2n,flowerplay,blast o blue,cyber,bronze shimmer and others.Lipglasses,poetique,be in, prr,atmosphere,and others.There was like 6 3d lipglasses.Cool eyes royal assets palette,cool lips and warm lips royal assets,a few shadesticks.A ton warm toned foundations and concealors,emote blush,fleurry blush.Seethru cheek stains,a few ccbs,balloonacy powder.Lip gelees such as mega,and sweetie cakes lip pots.No palettes other than that royal assets one,no brushes.

iliang25

I was there yesterday and they have the same stocks as the last one posted plus hullabaloo highlight, scatterrays solar bitz, they restocked the pigments but the same as before (ugh)..no msf still..I did not get any and instead hit the counter for the COC mattene.

dahlahss

I went to the Lee CCO yesterday! I was pretty happy with what I saw although they didn't have a ton of MAC. I'm gonna have to make more trips up there!

I didn't see the Studio Fix powder and I wasn't sure where the MAC brushes were, but I got Shy Beauty Blush (discontinued right?) and Hullabaloo Highlight. I'm sad that it doesn't stay glittery forever. I didn't see any pigments, but I didn't look very hard.

I live in Springfield, and I've never been to the Holyoke Counter. How is it?

dahlahss

Quote:
So I went to here yesterday,they had an alright selction.I got a few things-fix+,dejarose lg(last one),plink ls(last one)silly girl lg(last one)and pastoralre pigment,also the last one lol.They also had,fairylite,viz a violet,golden olive,air de blue and helium pigments.All of the matte 2 shadows,ugh I hate those.Velvet Moss es also.No dazzleglasses or mcqueen which sucked cause I really wanted that
ssad.gif
Also no msfs.For lipsticks:rage,2n,flowerplay,blast o blue,cyber,bronze shimmer and others.Lipglasses,poetique,be in, prr,atmosphere,and others.There was like 6 3d lipglasses.Cool eyes royal assets palette,cool lips and warm lips royal assets,a few shadesticks.A ton warm toned foundations and concealors,emote blush,fleurry blush.Seethru cheek stains,a few ccbs,balloonacy powder.Lip gelees such as mega,and sweetie cakes lip pots.No palettes other than that royal assets one,no brushes.

I didn't see any MSF's or shadesticks! :[

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlahss
I went to the Lee CCO yesterday! I was pretty happy with what I saw although they didn't have a ton of MAC. I'm gonna have to make more trips up there!

I didn't see the Studio Fix powder and I wasn't sure where the MAC brushes were, but I got Shy Beauty Blush (discontinued right?) and Hullabaloo Highlight. I'm sad that it doesn't stay glittery forever. I didn't see any pigments, but I didn't look very hard.

I live in Springfield, and I've never been to the Holyoke Counter. How is it?

I go to the MAC counter there all the time lol.I loveeee it.The girls there are so freakin awesome.They are wicked nice,nothing but the best at that counter!Also it is usually busy,but you are never ignored.Someone will always help you,you should definately go.

NotteRequiem

I went there on Monday and they had a ton of stuff, but what got me going was that they had PORT RED!!! I snagged 3 of those, Naked Lunch, and the 3 liquid last liner set.

They had some Fafi lipglasses as well, and plenty of other stuff to choose from.

I looove the Holyoke counter. They're all so nice and helpful <3

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
I went there on Monday and they had a ton of stuff, but what got me going was that they had PORT RED!!! I snagged 3 of those, Naked Lunch, and the 3 liquid last liner set.

They had some Fafi lipglasses as well, and plenty of other stuff to choose from.

I looove the Holyoke counter. They're all so nice and helpful <3

I loveeeee that counter.Everyone who works there effin rocks!

s0_fam0us

Has anyone been here recently? I usually go to the Clinton, CT or the Central Valley, NY one... looking to switch it up! lol

s0_fam0us

Just in case anyone else was wondering what they had in stock... I was here on Saturday. They had the richmetal highlighters, a bunch of eyeshadows (Starflash included), Antiquitease brush & lip sets... Scatterrays solar bits... I can't remember much else. The people there were very, very nice... I wish it was a little bit closer to me, as I'd go back there more frequently. Nice people always make shopping easier. lol

woolyowl

I went there yesterday and got some stuff that I was sorry I'd missed when it was released:
Sweetness & Secret Blush BPBs, Bone Beige/Emphasize Sculpt & Shape duo, plus a sheer pressed powder in NW5.

They had more good stuff than the last time I went (last year), including:
  • Lots of blushes, including BPBs (Sweetness, Feeling, Eversun I think, Serenely , Mineralize Blushes (Dainty, Warm Soul, I forget what else...), two in Neo Sci Fi packaging.
  • Eyeshadows including: Vellum, Cork, Soft Brown, Femme Fi, Evening Aura, Warming Trend, Expensive Pink, Meet the Fleet, Submarine, Blue Flame, Cool Heat, Signed Sealed, Passionate, Rule, Talent Pool, Go, Glamour Check, some other ones I forget...
  • Sculpt & Shape duos, a least 4-5 shades I think?
  • Only piggies I saw were Pastorale & something else
  • MSFs! for like $19: Petticoat, So Ceylon, Gold Deposit I think (or was it Gold Spill..? Prob. Gold Deposit I guess)
  • Usual mix of powders on the lighter and darker ends of the color spectrum
  • Lippies...let's see...Russe, Blast o Blue, some Neo Sci Fi stuff, Russian Red, Nouveau Frou, Rozz Revival, Shag, a bunch more

There were other things but I'm kind of blanking. Sorry i didn't take better notes!

Oh yeah--just remembered--also:

• Lightful moisturizers,
  • some Antiquitease sets (cool eyes, pink lips, I forget what else),
  • a MAC Trip set of three tubes of clear gloss,
  • some stuff from the '08 Nordstrom's Colour Forms collection incl. a blush, some little eye & lip pallettes, a couple richmetal highlighters,
  • a couple metal-x shadows (pink and gold I think),
  • a couple brush sets,
  • Studio Sculpt foundations in medium-dark tones,
  • concealer pencils,
  • a few Pearlglide eye liners
  • Glitter & liquidlast liners
  • Cremestick lip liners
  • A few Lipglass pencils

haylejane

I went today and they had quite a bit.
Heres what I got:
Blitzed (the gold one) Glitter Liner
Tempting eye quad (they also that the shadow lady one like 5 of those and 10 or more of tempting one.)
116 brush
Purring and Take a Hint tendertone. Not sure what year batch....
What I remember:
I believe a matte pigment that was a blueish color. I think the name starts with a P.
The dame edna beauty powders and trios.
Spaced out blush (neoscfi packing)
2 3d lipglasses. not sure the named but one was a muted pinky color.
A lot of slimshines that are pink colors.
Foundation for dark skins toned.
A select pressed medium dark powder.
2 holiday sets (green packing and holiday 09' one)