Lee, MA CCO (Prime Outlets)

woolyowl

I went here again today. I was really surprised to see the selection of MSFs had grown since May! Less eyeshadows, more mineralize blushes, glitters/reflects, and metal-x. Much of what Haylejane saw there in July and even stuff I saw in May was still there, but I didn't see any tendertones.

• Mineralize blush duos: Moon River, Love Rock, Hot Planet, some others I think
  • Solid mineralize blushes: dainty, nuance, etc
  • Holiday 2008 palettes: classic eyes, warm eyes, cool eyes
  • neo sci fi lipglasses
  • MSFs: Redhead, Blonde, Brunette, Petticoat, Refined, Perfect Topping, a few others
  • Reflects glitters in several colors, pastorale pigment
  • Eyeshadows: henna, evening aura, some Cool Heat e/s, some BBR, surreal, more
  • the Dame Edna palettes
  • Color Forms eye palettes
  • Metal-X e/s: blue, gold, neutrals, Gilded Ash
  • MES duos: earthly riches, engaging, love connection, others
  • Like ALL of the regular Tinted Lip Conditioners!
  • Orpheus and Mystery kohl power pencils
  • Monogram collection stuff

soapbox.gif
I just want to plug the Gilded Ash metal-x e/s. I think it's awesome and I don't think that formula gets enough love! Try it over Benefit CCS's. Works for me.

Loquita

I was at the Lee CCO a few times recently, and while it's def. on the small side compared to other CCOs I have visited, I was really happy with what I found -- I scored a bunch of original Starflash shadows (my absolute faves -- I got Go, Top Hat, Sunset B, & Talent Pool), some Cremesheens (Looks Like Sin, Petite Indulgence, etc.), some Mineral Blush (Merrily & Pleasantry) and some Beauty Powder Blushes (Feeling). They also had several CoC Tempting quads, and some nice staple e/s (Concrete, Vanilla, Soft Brown, etc.), a *ton* of powder and creme blushes from the permanent line (Fleur Power, Harmony, etc.), and some basic shadesticks (Gentle Lentil, for ex.). They also had Taupe eye pencils (now discontinued), in case you are interested. I picked up one of those and really like it. I will most likely go back this weekend if I find out out that they got a new shipment and will post what I find!

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquita
I was at the Lee CCO a few times recently, and while it's def. on the small side compared to other CCOs I have visited, I was really happy with what I found -- I scored a bunch of original Starflash shadows (my absolute faves -- I got Go, Top Hat, Sunset B, & Talent Pool), some Cremesheens (Looks Like Sin, Petite Indulgence, etc.), some Mineral Blush (Merrily & Pleasantry) and some Beauty Powder Blushes (Feeling). They also had several CoC Tempting quads, and some nice staple e/s (Concrete, Vanilla, Soft Brown, etc.), a *ton* of powder and creme blushes from the permanent line (Fleur Power, Harmony, etc.), and some basic shadesticks (Gentle Lentil, for ex.). They also had Taupe eye pencils (now discontinued), in case you are interested. I picked up one of those and really like it. I will most likely go back this weekend if I find out out that they got a new shipment and will post what I find!

Thanks for the info!Do you remember seeing any dazzleglasses?

woolyowl

I went here yesterday and didn't see any dazzleglasses. They had roughly the same products that I saw the last time I visited (Sept??) except

more:
blushes
reflects pigments/glitters (but only a couple regular pigments...pastorale i think, and something else...)
Rose Romance powders

less:
skincare
e/s

in general, a good selection of mattenes, shadesticks, blushes, MES and metallic cream products (richmetal highlighters and metal-x shadows).

Maybe a lot of people on black friday bought newer stuff? I was surprised that it hadn't changed that much in a few months.

NotteRequiem

This CCO is pretty low-stocked imo, but here's what they had a week ago:

Holiday sets [with the pigment, fluidline, brush and mascara]
Melon set
Shimmertime set

Reflects Glitters [only 3. I can't recall which ones]
Rose Romance Powders
Blonde and Brunette MSFs
a few Pro-Longwear lippies
Lip palettes from the nordies collection a few years ago

Not much, really, but it was worth a look.

panther27

I went today,yeah,they had the same exact stuff mentioned above.The selection is pretty low,but I did get Paperwhite loose beauty powder,which I have been wanting for a long time.It's a pro product,they still have a few left.Also i got Way To Love lipstick.

woolyowl

Went here today. They had less stuff than other times I've been there, but I still got some things I was really happy to find (Porcelain Pink MSF, Classic Dame mattene, Young Punk MES, Personal Style BPB, and Bobbi Brown Black Plum shimmerwash e/s).

I also remember:
- Cheeky Bronze, Blonde, Brunette MSFs and one Gold Deposit
- both Rose Romance powders and a few misc. other "special packaging" powders
- About 5-7 mineralize blushes: Love Rock, Moon River, Intenso, Hot Planet, some of the browner/darker/bronzer ones
- Not many other blushes but I remember Margin, Emote, Format?, warm soul, other warm/tawny/bronze ones
- No pigments. Just a couple of reflects glitters
- More e/s than the last time, with Starflash shadows
- Mattenes: Tango, Orange Dare, Grown Up, mostly red and orange ones, I forget exactly
- About 5-6 slimshines
- Not that many lippies (10-15) but a range or colors and they had Lollipop Lovin and the black one from Style Black
- Blue and gold MES from Style Black
- Black and Bat Black CCBs
- yellow and greenish shadesticks from the sweets collection
- hardy any lip or eye pencils.

sorry that's all I remember I think! but yeah there was more....

lmcmullen

I just went there today, figured out a route from NY to VT that put me about 15 miles from it :).
Their selection of EL and Clinique is very good, MAC is not as good but still better than some other CCOs.

I remember:

Lots of single eyeshadows:
motif
shimmermoss
lime pressed pigment
a orangey pressed pigment
Marilyn Monroe Silver Screen
the lime green tartan tale shadow
Eat, Pray
Sex and the Oyster
Deep Cravings
Juxt
Gilty Morsel
Beluga
Divine Decadence
Jeanius shadows
Weathered and a few other Prolongwear shadows
Plumage
Nehru
Mulch
Electric Eel
a few brick colored matte ones, didn't get the name
Idol Eyes
Goldmine
Mineralized shadows - Carribean, Bare something (the light yellow and lavender one), and I think Cha Cha Cha. Bunch of mineralized duos - I remember thunder and rain

A bunch of prolongwear paint pots - I remember the bluish matte one, the dusty pink matte one, and Dangerous Cuvee.

Some ofthe Tartan tale stuff - pigment sets and nail sets (believe it or not LOL).
The Glamour Daze lipglass set in the pink box with the bow.
The Glamour Daze green eyeshadow set

Beth Ditto Powder
Hey Sailor striped powder
Dame blush, and a bunch of other regular blushes (not mineralized)
2 Extra Dimension blushes (Fiery Impact and not sure the other, maybe Pleasure Model)
Full of Joy

Blitz and Glitz Fluidline
Midnight Snack Fluidline

Rainy Season quad
a few other quads and duos
very few lipsticks and glosses - the other brands had far more. Niki Minaj and VG Cindy I saw.

Chic lipstick
pro longwear lipcream lipsticks
Vegas Volt

Pigment sets from Glitter and Ice
Powders in compacts but I didn't see any skinfinishes.

If I remember more I'll add them.