Leesburg, VA CCO (Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets)

allThingsGirl

Hi! Is anyone going there soon? I'm looking for the Trip "Sultry" Eyes palette with Carbon, French Grey, and Filament (plus two lippies).

I'd be forever grateful if someone could pick this up for me...and happy to return the favor if there is anything I could do.

Thanks so much.
smiles.gif

riss

I went to this one today. The quads they had were shadowy lady, tempting, and Fafi. They had their cabinet up front emptied of all brushes. They only had a couple of shadesticks and a couple of fluidlines and I didn't seen any paintpots at all. In the brush cups they had mostly face brushes.

The lady working there today was really nice. She indicated the reason they are so low is b/c of inventory and that they will start getting new orders in when they finish up with that. She indicated it would be a few weeks until they have new stuff in.

I also went to the Potomac Mills CCO and they were completely closed due to inventory. I'm not sure if this is something they all do at this time of year?

Anna Phalactyc

I made a trip to this CCO yesterday, here's what I can remember of the stock (def. not a complete list!):

• Metal Urge/Rushmetal colections Brushed Metal-X cream shadows, pigments and PRO Reflects Glitters (!)
  • Neo Sci Fi lipsticks & eyeshadows
  • All the Blond Brunette Redhead shadows
  • Ungaro CCBs & Eyeshadows
  • Fafi Paint Pots and eyeshadow quads
  • Richmetal Highlighters
  • All the Stylistics Lipglasses
  • Shadesticks in Lucky Jade, Taupetastic, and Royal Hue
  • Many DC'd & LE neutral Paints (plus Flammable Paint!)
  • Dame Edna Lipstick, Lipglasses, High Light Powders
  • The whole Strobe skincare line
  • Every shade of Spray Bronzant
  • More pigments, (many) more shadows, blushes, brush sets, shadow suites, lip pallettes, Lipgelees, MSFs, Beauty Powders, Select Sheer loose powders, nail laquers, Fluidlines...
I got some stuff I'm way excited about, will post in the Haul section later.

powderprincess

I went today and here's what I remember.

Neosci Fi Blushes- spaced out and x-rocks (of course I just swapped for spaced out >.<
Tons of E/S: evening aura, deep shade, go, french cuff, henna, knight, flip, soft flower, they had probably 25 eye shadows, but that's all I can remember
Palettes: both Dame edna trios, tempting, shadowy lady, 4 holiday e/s palettes, not sure if they still had Fafi
Pigments: copperbeam, heritage rouge, spiritualize, vanilla, mutiny, and probably 8 others that I cant remember
No hello kitty stuff or dazzleglasses
Holiday pigment set in cool

That's all I can remember, but they were pretty stocked up compared to what they usually have. Worth the trip

abbyquack

Was here today, here's what was there:
-Graphic Garden palette (!!)
-Rollickin & Greenstroke PP
-Both HK quads
-HK l/s in: Cutester, Big Bow, Most Popular, Fresh Brew
-Individual e/s: Time & Space, Evening Aura, Poison Pen, Post Haste, Knight, Henna, Top Knot, Flip, Warm Chill, Grand Entrance, Go, Mink & Sable, Glamour Check, and so forth.
-Fafi l/s: High Top & Utterly Frivolous
-Popster TLC from HK
-Refined, Perfect Topping MSFs
-Sugarsweet Shadesticks: Red Velvet, Butternutty, Lemon Chiffon.
-Brassy, Sweet Sage and Silverstroke f/l
-All 2008 Holiday eye palettes EXCEPT Smokey eyes
-Monogram mystery powders and the little sparkling pressed powders
-HK Swarvorski mystery powders
-Fafi quads (both)
-Tempting, Shadowy Lady Quads
-Pigments: All as mentioned in the above post. Smoke Signals, Off the Radar, Gold Stroke many different glitters, etc.
-All metal-x from 2008.

And much more
smiles.gif

Liya2007

A big hi to my lovely Specktras
tong.gif
Anyone been to this CCO lately? Hubby is going and I want to make a list for him
mac_haul.gif
TIA

Liya2007

In-case anyone is interested in the Sugar Sweet MSF they still have both, also Cutester lipstick from HK (MY HG Lipstick)
yahoo.gif

abbyquack

I noticed yesterday that they had a lot of "staple" products: Myth l/s, Vanilla p/g, Black Tied, Vanilla e/s, Paradisco, and many MSFN incl. Light Med, Med, Med Deep, etc.

Also, there were a few MSFs:
-Refined, Perfect Topping, Gold Deposit, So Ceylon, Soft & Gentle, Petticoat. No BBR MSFs, unfortunately.

-They had the 109 brush (!) for $22.50, and the 189 for $28, I believe. Many other brushes, of course!

Oh and I forgot that last time they had the HK Mystery Powders for $60-something. Not bad, eh.

Anyways, everything else was the same but they've got a pretty good selection if you've not been here for a while.

Flaminbird

I was there this afternoon and they had almost everything that was mentioned except only Greenstroke p/p and no Black Tied. Also I saw the Holiday Smokey Palette.

One e/s I was surprised to see was an Alexander McQueen one....the light green. Sorry I don't know the name. Also saw Warm Chill, Submarine, Chill, Femmi Fi, Stary Sky, Top Knot, Blue Flame. Lotus Land, Bitter and like I said others listed above

They had 5 d/g....Girl Friendly, Steppin out, Sugar Rimmed, Money Honey and one other that I cant recall. They seemed to have a lot of stuff.

Only two f/l though, Silver stroke and Brassy.

Pigments: Off the radar, Vanilla, Mutiny, Bell Bottom, Steel blue, Copperized, Reflects Red + 10 more or so

It seemed they had all the holiday stuff from last year, Little darlings, lip palettes and eye palettes and Red she Said MES's. Also saw the irridescent powders in Both colors and the fancy gold compacts from last holiday. Again I cant recall when they were called. I wished I could've written everything down that I saw.

abbyquack

Stopped by here today, and unfortunately there was nothing new.
ssad.gif
it was the same stuff that was there when I went 1 1/2 mos ago.
th_dunno.gif
so if you wanna know what's there, the past recent posts are a perfect indication.

Flaminbird

I went there today and they had all the same things as before but the monogram compacts...they were there at one point then not...now they're back again.

Rollickin P/P, Moss Scape P/P. New Weed f/l, Uppidy f/l, Brassy f/l

E/S. Top Knot, Glamour Check, Post Haste, Passionate, Bitter, Warm Chill, Henna, Vellum, Blue Flame, Bold n Brazen, Evening Aura, Mont Black, Submarine, Starry Night, Knight, Femme Fi, LotusLand, Dream Maker, Meet the Fleet. Metal Urge,(blue and gold one)Soft Flower
Pigments: Copperbeam, Vanilla, Off the Radar, Bell Bottom, Lark About, Coral, Reflects Blacked Red, Spiritalize. Mega Rich, Smoke Signals, Jardin Aire, Golden Lemon, Mutiny, Gold Stroke, Holiday 08 pigments.....maybe a couple others

HK Palettes, Dame Edna palettes, MES e/s. Holiday eyes....all of them I believe, Graphic Garden eye palette, Fafi 1 quad, Tempting, Shadowy Lady Quad, Colourforms cool warm from Nordies, One Dazzleglass Creme, All of the Suite Array shadows

Hardly any e/l.. Rave, Black Russian, Fly By U some shadesticks, three mascaras.

Lots of l/s but I cant remember all....too many but they had the Viva Glam holiday palette, Viva Glam l/s, 1 Fafi, Colourforms lips....both, Cremesheen l/s, All the Holiday lips, Fierce & Fabulous, Gold Rebel, Liberated , a blue l/s called Blast (something), Red She Said, Port Red, Electro

L/g....lots and I cant remember the names
ssad.gif
. Pink Grapefruit was one I remember

All the Grand Duos Blushes, a couple creme blushes, Rose Romance blushes,
One Style Warriors Blush but I didnt look at the name....it was a dark bronzey color

A few N/P and all I remember is a white HK one , Bright pink colored HK one and a yellow. There were nudes mainly on the counter in a glass bowl.

pinkgirl84

I am looking for the graphic garden palette anyone goes to this CCO can someone pick me one up please? I have paypal looking for the one with the blue shadows and purple colored shadow in it

hawaii02

Is Pink Grapefruit an orangy l/g?? I have it on my list but will take it off my list if its too brown.

Flaminbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Is Pink Grapefruit an orangy l/g?? I have it on my list but will take it off my list if its too brown.

It's def orange
greengrin.gif
. I have it and it's very pretty....kinda like Kumquat.

Flaminbird

I went here today and they had some new stuff finally! From best of my memory:

Mischief- Cool Eyes Palette, Devil May Dare and Smokey Eyes
Fab-racadabra Bronze Face Kit
Hocus Focus Colourful Face Kit
(I did not see the lip kits)
They had the bag sets as well including the one with the mascara/lashes

Rollickin & Mosscape p/p

Fafi 1 & 2
HK palettes...both
All the same shadows as before except a few werent there and a couple new ones such as Et Tu, Bouquet?. Style Warriors Vintage Grape & Night Maneuvers. They also had Tempting and Shadowy Lady, Greys and one other quad

Holiday Eyes from 2008

Antiquitease Royal Assets Cool Eyes

A few Suite Array sets

One lonely Fresh Cut Palette

Same Pigments except they had Heritage Rouge, Clear Sky Blue, Pink Vivid and Burnt Burgandy.

Same e/l...like 3 of them.

All of the Suntints Liquid Lip Balms
Same L/s as before.

Dazzleglass Stop! Look!, Rue D" Rouge
Dazzlecreams - Prefectly Unordinary, Do it Up, +more I cant remember
ssad.gif

Sugar Sweet Tri-color l/g (all of them)
Sugar Sweet Shadesticks....just a few, I only remember Red Velvet
Style Warriors: Fierce & Fabulous, Gold Rebel and cant remember the color of the other one.

Refined MSF
So Ceylon MSF
Colour Craft MSF Triple Fusion and I think Smooth Verge
Redhead MSF
There were a few more with names I didnt recognize. I'll edit when I remember.

Monogram compacts

A couple Dame Edna powders

I saw the Naked Honey Body Wash, Strobe cream Prep + Prime things and Skin Refined zone Treatment.

That's all I can remember
greengrin.gif