Leesburg, VA CCO (Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets)

abbyquack

^^ Thank you so much! My sister lives near here, maybe I'll have stop in for me
smiles.gif

Flaminbird

I seem to be the only one that visits this CCO often lately
tong.gif
. I was there late mid April and last week. They had pretty much the same things except new pigments like Smoke Signal, Push the Edge and Chocolate Brown. They had all the Mischief items from the holiday 09...all the eye palettes and blush ones. Still only had a few liners...Black Russian, Molasses but they did had the orange and lime green one from Makeup Artist from last August. They still only had Greensmoke p/p and Uppity f/l. Oh and they did have some new e/s like Fashion Groupie and One-Off.

I plan on going up there the end of May when I was told they get their next shipment in. I also went to Potomac but sad selection there
ssad.gif

Flaminbird

Was there again this morning and disappointed! BLAH!! Same ole stuff but less of that selection. They had like 40 l/s and since I cant remember them all I should've lifted up the container and took a pic of the bottom so you could all see the names!! Same with the l/g. I wish I could remember them all but there's no way.

I recall: 1N, All's Fair, Nouvaeu, Hold the Pose, Tease Me, Budding Lust, Pretty Loud, Blow Dry, Lightly Ripe, HK Strayin', Saint Germain, Sweet Thing., Front Lit, Lovin’ It...Thats all I can remember
ssad.gif

About 10 3D l/g and a few Neo Sci Fi and about 30 Slimshines....cant remember any of those names
ssad.gif

All of the See-Thru lippies, Style Warrior , Liberated, Ensign, Ahoy there, Peroxide, Snowscene

E/S: Talent Pool, Aquavert, Dreammaker, Haunting, Top Knot, Bitter, Glamour Check!, Starry Night, Vibrant Grape Style Warriors, Night Maneuvers Style Warriors, Submarine, Blue Flame, Dear cupcake, Apre Ski, Mont Blanc, Henna, Violet Trance.

All the same e/s quads and holiday sets.

Pigments: Golden Lemon, Spiritalize, Reflects Blacked Red, Chocolate Brown, Teal, Heritage Rouge, Kitchmas, Pink Vivid

E/L: Light as Air, Black Russian, Molasses, Obviously Orange, Colour Matters

Blushes: Mischief sets, Style warriors - Eversun, On A Mission. The Grand Duos blushes....all of them.

I couldnt really see what they had in regards to brushes because everything looked like sets all mixed with Bobbi Brown stuff in the case

CupcakeCutie

Has anyone been here lately? Do you know if they still have Lightly Ripe l/s? If anyone is going any time soon and could CP it for me, I would really REALLY appreciate it. Pm me if you are interested. Thanks!!!
winks.gif

Flaminbird

I went there today to return some things and do a couple CP's and they had pretty much the same thing as last time. I will note the new things.

Pigments- Teal (rest was the same) I think they had

E/S- Bright Future(Style Warriors) and LoveLace. There was one other that I cant recall the name but it was like a browny green that was a lustre. I almost bought it but money is low since I just started a p/t job

l/s and l/g were the same but they did have two from the Holiday 09 Mischief collection

Blushes all the same.

Same face products too.

The e/s that were no longer there were: Talent Pool, Bitter and Dear Cupcake

I asked the lady about thier selection and she said they just order by the amount like it's in the hundreds but they never know what MAC will send them. They said since they order in the beginning- middle of the month they get the best selection unlike Potomac Mills that orders the end of the month.

I guess a few more months they should have some of the Jan-Feb stuff since Love Lace was there.

Flaminbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Hi ladies! Any news on this CCO? I am looking for MSFs....

Same MSF's as I posted in the past were there but I will be going again in August and will post what is there.

powderprincess

I went today. They had lots of stuff

E/S: smoke and diamonds, grand entrance, apres ski, henna, 4 of the liberty of london shades, night maneuvers, vibrant grape, chamomile, haunting, cross cultural, showstopper, lotusland, ego, modelette, soft flower, they probably had 20 shades, but that is all I remember

MSF: cheeky bronze, refined, perfect topping,

Holiday sets, 1 Hello Kitty Palette,

Quads: Tone Grey, In the Gallery, 2 from Makeup Art Cosmetics

10 Full Size Pigments, original jars,

Richlife pigment and Universal Mix

Beauty Powders and Lipglosses from Liberty of London

Flaminbird

I might go there in the next couple weeks. Last time I was there was Labor Day weekend and there were a few new things like GMLOL l/g and all the e/s.

Flaminbird

Sure thing. I had planned to go last weekend but due to not enough money I skipped it. I still want to go though.....maybe this coming weekend. I went to Potomac Mills yesterday and they had pretty much the same things as last time but more pigments than before. Leesburg always has so much more then PM but sometimes PM has rarer pigments.....very odd. They had hardly any l/s....like 15 and no eyeliners. They had the GPS from Art Supplies except Charred Mauve

Flamin,

Thx.!

I may go before Thanksgiving.

If you go before then will u post what's there?

Fiberluver

Hmmm - I haven't been to the cco @ Potomac Mills yet.

I usually hit the ones in my area and thus far Leesburg, Hagerstown and (I thought there was another one in W. VA near Charlestown ???) have the best MAC selection.

I wonder if my cousin might feel up to a trip next weekend!

Would you like to meet up if you aren't too busy??

Natalie

Flaminbird

Hmmm - I haven't been to the cco @ Potomac Mills yet.

I usually hit the ones in my area and thus far Leesburg, Hagerstown and (I thought there was another one in W. VA near Charlestown ???) have the best MAC selection.

I wonder if my cousin might feel up to a trip next weekend!

Would you like to meet up if you aren't too busy??

Natalie

Natalie that would be cool to meet up but I was just at the CCO today.....but could go again :D. They had a few new things since I was there in September. They had all the D-Squared GP's surprisingly which I'd not seen there before. They also had Shimmermoss and Humid from To The Beach along with Temperature Rising lip pencil and the pink one from that collection. Oh and also Beach Bronze. I didnt see alot of new lipsticks but there were a fair share of Creamdazzles and Regular Dazzles and I think one Superglass....the Cherry one I already own. There were some MSF but I cant remember the names.....not the usual ones. They didnt have much in e/l either just as before. I remember Rave, Rosemary from To The Beach and a couple others. Volcanic Ash, Naked Honey but no charged water or any other skin products. Same e/s as before but less of them. Blushes were the same selection except the TTB one I mentioned. They had one from GMLOL along with the beauty powder from that collection too Prim and Proper?? I think that was the name. I had wanted a lippie from Fresh Salmon from Spring Forecast that was there on display but they were all out. I didnt think they had all that great of stuff surprisingly ARRGGHHH. I've been wanting MAC's Blot powder but I havent seen it at either CCO near me.

Anyway let me know if you want to meet up :D

BTW They are doing their regular 12am opening but she wasnt sure what it was going to be because the lady at the counter that I asked said no one had told anyone of any sales yet. I thought and hoped they'd have a load of stuff in preparation for next Friday but they didnt.

Fiberluver

Flamin,

THANKS for the update!

Now you've made me wonder which msfs they have!

I think I'll call them tomorrow to see.

Yes, I would love to meet up but not next weekend!!

heheh

Thanks again.

N

Flaminbird

YW for the update. I wish I could remember what MSF's were there but they werent the sought after ones. I remember seeing 4 or so on the bottom display....Sunny By Nature was one but now I'm thinking that's not an MSF is it? Yeah after I posted I realized that next weekend would probably be the worst time to go and they will be depleted of stuff after that so maybe after Christmas?? I recall going there last year before Christmas and there was like no parking and you could barely walk anywhere with all the snotty people!

Send me a PM when you want to go and also how good is Hagerstown CCO that you go to? What all gems do they have like you said? Do you know if they happen to have the Mega Mushroom stuff from Origins?

TIA

Oh and the e/s other then what I mentioned were Submarine, Dreammaker, Starry Night, One Off, Off the Page, Violet Trance, Birds n Berries, Mont Blanc..... but there were others but nothing new. I remember about 20 e/s or so. Another thing I was glad to see since I've been looking for it for a year was the Estee Lauder Volumunous colored Mascaras!! I'd seen the black but yesterday they had all the colors so I got the green one for a friend and the purple for me :D