Lime Crime Lipstick

SassyWonder

Exactly. You make a choice and you have every right to. It should be that way for everyone.
I don't care for Doe and her business practices suck but her products are the truth. If I knew more about the person that ran Mac I may not like them either. Freedom of choice and expression is so vital and and it pains me that people are feeling shamed into not expressing and spending their coins how they wish.

novocainedreams

WOW, They must be on the serious down low, I hadn't even heard they released Riot and Venus...and it's still in stock?! They screwed up big time.
blinks.gif

Ajigglin

Riot looks lovely. I just can't picture giving my money to her anymore. However, everyone should be free to do what they want with the money they have. I personally don't see how people have the time and energy to harass others for purchasing. It's really ridiculous. If people came out like this for other things that (in my opinion) matter way more, how much better would the world be?

Vandekamp

Riot looks lovely. I just can't picture giving my money to her anymore. However, everyone should be free to do what they want with the money they have. I personally don't see how people have the time and energy to harass others for purchasing. It's really ridiculous. If people came out like this for other things that (in my opinion) matter way more, how much better would the world be?
I agree. I won't purchase from Lime Crime anymore but I don't care what others do especially people I will never meet.

CrimsonQuill157

I would be lying if I said I wasn't half tempted to get Riot, Cashmere, and Pansy while they are in stock. But I really am nervous about ordering from the site.

butterflyeyes

Even with a prepaid card, your name and address and info is still needed to get the order.
Of course but that is true no matter where you order. The concern is that financial info will be stolen. If using your real name is a concern you can choose a decoy name since it's a prepaid card. Your name isn't actually tied to it (assuming you get one that's non-reloadable like the ones you can chose from Walmart, Target, or any other retailer). If you've ever ordered anything online before (or if you have any accounts in general) your name and your address is already out there on lists available to the public so I don't think using your name and address is the real concern. At least I'm assuming it's not.

LiliV

I still want Riot but I'm also still put off from ordering from their site. If I didn't have Venus already I would 100% get that though, it's honestly one of my favorite palettes! Aside from the red tones you can also do some really pretty natural/basic looks, I love the tones of the browns in the palette and the cream shade (you give me a shimmery cream color shadow and I'm a happy girl lol ) I did this look w Venus last week:
23e7bdd5_image.jpeg

AstronautRaptor

I ended up making a purchase from LC on Saturday. I used my card that is secured and has a very strict instruction to never allow more than $200.00 to be taken out at a time unless I call ahead of time and authorize it. I'm not too worried about someone getting my information now, because I checked the security of the site now myself, it's much, MUCH better. However, if someone wants to hack any retailer, they will, so you should always be prepared.

oh, and ALWAYS use credit karma, they tell you if an inquiry shows up on your cards, I'd also put alerts on your card if someone tries to charge over $100.00 or however much you want. Most cards allow that now :) Just things I've been doing since someone hacked my PayPal account years ago..

Vineetha

I would be lying if I said I wasn't half tempted to get Riot, Cashmere, and Pansy while they are in stock. But I really am nervous about ordering from the site.
Lmao after all this, I went and brought a prepaid card, Linked it to PayPal( paypal now allows addition of prepaid cards) and brought Venus and riot!! :haha: ! And afterwards changed the PayPal password again

jaymuse

Quote:Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

Good thing Naimies will have Rave and Riot in a couple of weeks
th_wink3.gif

Well them Naimies here I come!!!

jaymuse

Quote:Originally Posted by leetskywalker

definition of doing way too much!  i understand boycotting a company, but you've already spent the money.  different strokes i guess.

I have three Velvetines and I'm not tossing any of them. This whole mess has dampened my enthusiasm for Lime Crime, but not their formulas!

jenise

Lmao after all this, I went and brought a prepaid card, Linked it to PayPal( paypal now allows addition of prepaid cards) and brought Venus and riot!! :haha: ! And afterwards changed the PayPal password again
My Venus and riot comes tuesday!!

Latest posts