Lime Crime Lipstick

CrimsonQuill157

omg!!! Really???? You used paypal crimson???
Yes I used PayPal.
OMG! I'm so sorry Crimson! I hope you're able to get back any money that may have been lost. :hug:
Ugh!!! I'm glad I didn't order. Was this your first time ordering from them?
I felt a little lightheaded reading this. How ridiculous that this happens again? Inside job instead of some savvy hacker? Those two orders need to be my last from that company.
:( oh no CQ I am so sorry!
Thanks ladies. I did make an order before this but it was probably a year ago. I guess there is no telling but it just seems odd that its only after I bought this week that someone made purchases.

dcarrington

Oooh, I can't wait to get my hands on Riot.
Bummer about suedeberry. I shall definitely let that one slide on by.

And isn't Riot yummy?!? I am so happy to finally see a woc with it. It looked beautiul on all other skintones but I wanted to see it on deeper skin and it looks beautiful. That freakin' Doe. She is a *&^% but her products (velvetines in particular) are really nice.

dcarrington

Thanks ladies. I did make an order before this but it was probably a year ago. I guess there is no telling but it just seems odd that its only after I bought this week that someone made purchases.
WHAT???? I am soo sorry to hear that! This is so freakin' scary. Wow. And with Paypal???

butterflyeyes

Please do not buy from here!!! My card has been hacked. And I just ordered this week.
Sorry this happened to you. I've had 4 people I know have their info compromised in the last week...but it wasn't because of LC orders (they've never ordered from them). Not sure what is happening but they all had it happen to accounts connected to PayPal. It's sad that there are low lives that make a living stealing from others. Hope everyone else that ordered is safe.

CrimsonQuill157

Sorry this happened to you. I've had 4 people I know have their info compromised in the last week...but it wasn't because of LC orders (they've never ordered from them). Not sure what is happening but they all had it happen to accounts connected to PayPal. It's sad that there are low lives that make a living stealing from others. Hope everyone else that ordered is safe.
Oh wow! And here I was thinking I was doing the safe thing using PayPal.

shontay07108

Sorry to read this! Maybe this time it's a PayPal thing and not a LC thing? Sucks either way.
I didn't use paypal any of the 3 times I've ordered from LC. It can be convenient in a lot of instances, but I think it gives people a false sense of security.

Vandekamp

Please do not buy from here!!! My card has been hacked. And I just ordered this week.
huh2.gif
THIS WEEK? You mean to tell me Lime Crime IS STILL having issues with hackers? Did you pay with Pay Pal?

KrystalAnne

My Rave arrived today and it reminds me a lot of DG. I didn't swatch them next to each other yet. But I'll post a picture when I do. I like it and it's not as bright as I was thinking it might be. It's very pretty!