Lime Crime Lipstick

iqaganda

I have a question about sale items in LC.. Does that mean they are going to discontinue them because they're on sale? Or still a permanent item?

Shars

I have a question about sale items in LC.. Does that mean they are going to discontinue them because they're on sale? Or still a permanent item?

I think it's more a case of the items not selling well and they are trying to boost sales.

leonah

they are going to discontinue some of the velvetines (like the older colors or colors that doesn't seem to have sold that well I guess) and all the unicorn lipsticks. they have said on their insta before that they are making room for new stuff to come

Shars

they are going to discontinue some of the velvetines (like the older colors or colors that doesn't seem to have sold that well I guess) and all the unicorn lipsticks. they have said on their insta before that they are making room for new stuff to come

Wow... didn't know that. I guess I should probably pick up the other velvetines I want next time they're on sale!

iqaganda

oh no!! I guess i need to pick up and try pink velvet then...

stormborn

I like the new trio but I'm just not sure. I mostly want it for True Love (the red/pink), I also like the light pink. I don't think the dark shade will look all that good on me but I do think it's ok. I wonder if she'll make any of these perm like the other trio

I was the opposite! I wanted the set but I didn't like the red! I ended up getting Polly and Beet It instead.

Thanks! My mom told me the dark one makes me look gothic and she "doesnt want me to do that". lol!

LOL that is my boyfriend exactly :rofl:

leonah

Thanks! My mom told me the dark one makes me look gothic and she "doesnt want me to do that". lol!

lol my parents are exactly the same! especially when it's a vampy lip with purple in it or really dark vamp overall but when it's lighter colors and a regular red lippie they say it looks great.. hmm :rolleyes: they are like "why are you wearing that dark vampy lipstick, it's way too dark" every time :snooty:

Last edited:

Haven

I ordered Polly and Buffy during the dolls kill promo, and they shipped already!

I still can't get myself to order from lc site. Even though I was reimbursed after my info was stolen, I was not impressed by lc response to the fiasco.

Sabrunka

Ugh, I'm so so so sad! I got my Limecrime order of the bae bouquet and the true love set, but Lady is missing from my bae bouquet set! I really hope their customer service is good and helps me out with this because I'm so upset about it.

laurennnxox

Ugh, I'm so so so sad! I got my Limecrime order of the bae bouquet and the true love set, but Lady is missing from my bae bouquet set! I really hope their customer service is good and helps me out with this because I'm so upset about it.

Noooo!! I'm sorry this happened to you :( I hope they are polite and fix it speedily!

Sabrunka

Noooo!! I'm sorry this happened to you :( I hope they are polite and fix it speedily!

Right?! I wanted to cry! Lol. They actually responded within an hour which is amazing since it's a Sunday! They didn't even question it and are sending me one right away :) yay!

laurennnxox

Right?! I wanted to cry! Lol. They actually responded within an hour which is amazing since it's a Sunday! They didn't even question it and are sending me one right away :) yay!
Awesome! I'm glad that worked out for you. How are you liking what you've already received?

laurennnxox

I love my stuff! The new velvetines are all fantastic! I'll try to take more swatches soon :) I mostly love Cupid though, it's so perfect!
Yay! You know, I've never bought a velvetine before. I'm so overwhelmed with Liquid Lipsticks now, though I'm not sure if I neeeeeeed one. Buuuuuuuttttttt their shades are tempting.

Mayanas

I got my 3 Velvetines yesterday. Buffy, Shroom and Fetish.

i want Saint but i dont want the trio ????????????

leonah

aw great that it worked out for you!! :) can't wait to get my order.

@lauren - I really like the velvetines and their formula it doesn't feel heavy and stays put even if I eat greasy food except for maybe a tiny bit on the inside of the lip but it's barely noticeable and also depends on if you layer it which I did once and it crumbled a bit more when I ate. overall I really like them but I have heard though that they may have slightly different colors from batch to batch but I don't know yet since I have only one of each color that I like. the only thing I don't like that much is that they have very few ml in them like only 2.6.. but overall I do love their eyeshadow palettes and their velvetines. HTH. and you can always order their stuff from other retailers online. I have ordered once before from their own site and it went well and I paid via paypal just in case.

laurennnxox

aw great that it worked out for you!! :) can't wait to get my order.

@lauren - I really like the velvetines and their formula it doesn't feel heavy and stays put even if I eat greasy food except for maybe a tiny bit on the inside of the lip but it's barely noticeable and also depends on if you layer it which I did once and it crumbled a bit more when I ate. overall I really like them but I have heard though that they may have slightly different colors from batch to batch but I don't know yet since I have only one of each color that I like. the only thing I don't like that much is that they have very few ml in them like only 2.6.. but overall I do love their eyeshadow palettes and their velvetines. HTH. and you can always order their stuff from other retailers online. I have ordered once before from their own site and it went well and I paid via paypal just in case.

yess this helps a lot! can you think of other comparable formulas in terms of how dry or comfortable it feels on the lips? I'm a little cautious about ordering LL's online. Though I do have a wide variety, DOC and JS are my faves but I also have Stila, KVD, The Balm, Black Moon Cosmetics, ABH, etc.

Latest posts