Lime Crime Lipstick

LiliV

My tracking FINALLY updated this morning (after 5 days of absolutely nothing) and my package is in a facility close to me now, I think it should get here tomorrow

CrimsonQuill157

Am I the only one who is annoyed with all these posts from Do Deere and not one comparison swatch of riot and wicked (which she promised) or a clear release date of the product? Most companies would have given a date by now. I understand there are some die hard Lime Crime supporters out there but it really would be beneficial if those same supporters would call her on her sh*t. If not then she will just think that this is okay and think there is no need for improvement on her part as a business owner. I am already feened out on riot and the venus palette so they are definitely still on my list of things to get but I definitely won't be on them after this. It's like she has a swelled head and thinks that she can do business however she pleases and still have a successful business.
If you search "Doe Deere controversy" you will see that she has always been this way. I'm not one of these that goes around preaching about how bad they are and I really like their Velvetines, but yeah this is basically how she is.

jaymuse

If you search "Doe Deere controversy" you will see that she has always been this way. I'm not one of these that goes around preaching about how bad they are and I really like their Velvetines, but yeah this is basically how she is.
Wow I just spent about 20 minutes looking through results for this on Google ... definitely some crazy stuff going on there
Makes me rethink my love affair with the Velvetines

dcarrington

Horrible, just horrible. my desire for her merchandise is starting to fade rapidly. Riot is looking regular and venus is looking dupable now.

LiliV

My package finally showed up today!
3b74ac7c_image.jpeg
Swatches of Cashmere and Babette on me
3f3448df_image.jpeg
Cashmere is definitely a bit more brown on me, I was kind of hoping it would pull like how it does on some people where it almost looks like Chinchilla but that's ok. Haven't worn it yet bc we have the blizzard here so I'm just home lol Babette reminds me of Mac's Sushi Kiss but lighter and not as matte

pinkpaint

Horrible, just horrible. my desire for her merchandise is starting to fade rapidly. Riot is looking regular and venus is looking dupable now. 
Girl, tell me about it. Don't wanna rehash all the drama because it's all been said many times, but at this point I'm ready to just get some MAC singles and make my own damn Venus palette. It looks great and the art history nerd in me loves the packaging, but I'm over stalking their website and IG page. Im giving it til the end of the month and then I'm done with it.

Vandekamp

Cashmere is definitely a bit more brown on me, I was kind of hoping it would pull like how it does on some people where it almost looks like Chinchilla but that's ok. Haven't worn it yet bc we have the blizzard here so I'm just home lol Babette reminds me of Mac's Sushi Kiss but lighter and not as matte
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

Vineetha

Finally got my order today!! Love cashmere but I am not so sure about this shipping delays and waiting games!!

Shars

Every time they email a code they tend to take them off the site..
Hmmm. I guess LC isn't willing to endorse the sale or some other drama. I'm sorry I didn't grab some of the other velvetines that one day they were on Sephora when the VIB sale was still going on. I only grabbed Utopia and love it!

slowlikehoney

I never paid any attention to Utopia but while searching through the Lime Crime hashtag on Instagram, I fell in love. It definitely needs to join my collection some day soon!

LiliV

Finally got my order today!! Love cashmere but I am not so sure about this shipping delays and waiting games!!
I think the fault was on USPS this time. Line Crine does take a while to ship items out but my last order got here quickly, this one was delayed bc of USPS. I was actually surprised it came today even w the snow!