Lindsey Lohan as Marylin Monroe!? NSFW!!

Shimmer

mhmm. Take a fake boob, particularly one that's over the muscle, and take a mini mag light and place the light under the nipple then turn it on.

The boobie looks like a Glow Worm's head.

It's not that way (obviously) with the silicone gel implants (the gummi bear ones) but I've done that with three or four sets of fake boobies and it's always amazed the owner.
smiles.gif

Pinkish*RED

besides the fact she is noo marylin, this is just wrong and she looks horrible in that wig, the picks have no artistic quality what -so -ever and look so ridiculous and lame

ps. her boobs are NOT perfect to be showing them off like that

SparklingWaves

In regard to her breasts, I vote they are fake breasts and I vote they aren't her first set. They have evolved. She likes this set and has felt they were camera ready perfect.

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
mhmm. Take a fake boob, particularly one that's over the muscle, and take a mini mag light and place the light under the nipple then turn it on.

It's not that way (obviously) with the silicone gel implants (the gummi bear ones) but I've done that with three or four sets of fake boobies and it's always amazed the owner.
smiles.gif

Wow! I will pass that along to my friends. I know about 50 women off the top of my head with fake boobs. I am happy with my normal uprights. No glow deals, just the real deal.
smiles.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer

smiles.gif

My GOD, woman!! You are just a nugget of info! I
heart.gif
you!

Shimmer

If they're submuscular, a brighter light will have to be used.
Some people say they can't make it work, but it's always been pretty easy for me.
smiles.gif

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Shimmer you have now given me a strong urge to go out there and start shining on other peoples' tits *falls over laughing.. When I read that the blueberry shot outta my mouth and onto my screen.. totally not cool lol

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIxSkyDancerxIx
Shimmer you have now given me a strong urge to go out there and start shining on other peoples' tits *falls over laughing.. When I read that the blueberry shot outta my mouth and onto my screen.. totally not cool lol

th_LMAO.gif
Checking to see what type of flashlights are in the house.
smiles.gif
It's for those friends that claim they have those REAL ones that look coconuts. Okay, "Are you ready for the Shimmer flashlight test?"

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita7
I'm 21, I have DDs, real ones, my boobs look just the same as hers, are you all gonna tell me I have saggy boobs?? That's what big, natural boobs LOOK like ladies.

Thank you!!! I'm 22 and have natural 38Fs. They are the same shape as hers. I get tired of hearing people look at breasts that look like that and saying "eww, omg, it's saggy!"

CantAffordMAC

her boobs look big on one of the first few pictures. but then in slide 6 all you see is a nipple. weird....

this is horrible. i don't like it at all.

Cosmopolitics

She doesn't look 21 at all in these. She's a couple of months younger than I am and she looks twenty years older than me, too.

She looks like someone's forty-something mom who smokes at least two packs a day and is trying to take "arty" nudies (and put them on the internet). If anything, these pictures would serve as a good PSA for not doing drugs.

Girl's a not-so-hot mess.
yucky.gif

pumpkincat210

It's been said she has had several augmentations over the years and i'm not surprised, nearly everyone in the entertainment business has had breast work done.
I think what New York magazine was doing here is showing the similarities in two people's lives that were trainwrecks. Ultimately one died of an overdose so i see it as some kind of foreshadowing. I don't think Lindsay was smart enough to get that part though. It's kind of insulting.

labellavita7

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S.BlackOrchid
Thank you!!! I'm 22 and have natural 38Fs. They are the same shape as hers. I get tired of hearing people look at breasts that look like that and saying "eww, omg, it's saggy!"

Seriously, it's called gravity. Those things we carry around are not filled with air they are heavy! Just because they aren't pushed up in your face doesn't mean we don't have great racks!! lol

charlie2504

Personnally I think she's not the best choice, a pretty girl but she's too skiny to be ''a Marilyn'', her hips looks like boy's hips. MM had CURVES! and real boobs (I think so?)...It's true that she's looking older than 21, damages of a wild life I guess...

Divinity

Why are we all focused on her boobs and her age? To me, that has nothing to do with why she makes a crappy Marilyn. I'm guessing she got to do the shoot because Marilyn is her icon. Weak. It would mean more if she were ASKED to do the shoot because they WANTED her for the part. There's reason 1 for my dislike of this. Reason 2 is I don't think she is all that talented. HUGE kudos for getting her act together and going to rehab. But look at her movies and listen to her records. No unique qualities at all, okay besides the looks as she is beautiful. I can't take her seriously or call her an artist because her work is so...Brooke Hogan, if you will; doing overdone pop songs and playing the same ditzy characters in movies. They ARE good pictures, though.

M.A.C_Addiction

WTF! This is just WRONG! Marilyn Monroe was a classy women. LL just makes these pictures look TRASHY! And not to mention, dirty! Yuck!
yucky.gif

This is not right!
angry.gif

Ugggggh!
censored.gif

Shimmer

That's actually incorrect, she really wasn't classy. She was a promiscuous drug addled addict, she was just more discrete than Lohan is.

SparklingWaves

I feel the reason why people may focus on the breasts is because they are out there for judgment in some of these pictures. If you have your nipple right up to the camera in a picture--ah-- people are going to have their own opinion on those boobs. Nudity is apart of these pictures.
smiles.gif