lipstick shade extensions

Shellcat

Bwhahahaha!!! You TOTALLY crack me up!!!! I love your gifs!
thmbup.gif

omg some new permanent lip colors?!

*googles swatches of mehr*

Pinkdollface

I'm glad Mehr will become perm. I didn't get to see the Mickey Contractor collection, but i did like Mehr a lot from the swatches, so i'll most likely get it.

Rezel

My reaction to the Mehr news:
cheerleader.gif
yahoo.gif
pompom.gif
!!!

Missed out on it last year. Been looking for dupes but wasn't able to. Yay!

nazih09

I have Yash and Mehr. Tabla sounds like it should have come out with the Mickey Contractor collection also haha, can't wait to see the swatches.

martiangurll

Mehr is one of the loveliest nudes ever made
heart.gif
Pounce! Good to see you HG! We have been missing you around here.
Yes, Mehr is the bestest MLBB color with the lovely long wearing finish similar to the lippies from Iris Apfel for anyone who missed Mehr the first time around. I saw tubes selling for $100 on ebay (and contemplated spending that myself)

LMD84

mehr?! hooray! i never did get that lipstick and have always been a little sad about it! so whoop!

Carriee

Mehr sounds lovely, I'm glad I have loads of time to get it :) I can concentrate on Marilyn for now then.

peachsuns

Pounce! Good to see you HG! We have been missing you around here. Yes, Mehr is the bestest MLBB color with the lovely long wearing finish similar to the lippies from Iris Apfel for anyone who missed Mehr the first time around. I saw tubes selling for $100 on ebay (and contemplated spending that myself)
iagree.gif
Yes, it's bestest! LOL There are many more LE lipsticks I hope MAC will bring them as perm!
heart.gif