lipstick shade extensions

katred

Specktra Bestie
I like the name Tabla, as it's the name of a drum we bellydance to. Chocolate brown, however, is most definitely not my colour.

I have and love Mehr :)
Copy that. I love the name, but yeah, chocolate brown...

I have both Yash and Mehr and I love them. I was actually kind of surprised that Yash worked on me, but it's a great neutral for smoky eyes!

bobbiedoll03

I can not wait to get my hands on Mehr! I have been trying to dupe it ever since I missed it in the M.C collection.

bobbiedoll03

I wonder how tabla will compare to MAC Photo lipstick which is described as a golden brown I believe but on me it does look like a nice true brown and one of my fav brown lipsticks so far.

martiangurll

I have Yash and Mehr. Tabla sounds like it should have come out with the Mickey Contractor collection also haha, can't wait to see the swatches.
Tabla will probably look like doo doo on my lips but that won't stop me from trying it! Looking forward to BU of Mehr and Yash as well. They could just re-release the whole Mickey Contractor and I'd be on it.

OctoberViolet

rofl.gif
LOL martiangurll!!!!

Tabla will probably look like doo doo on my lips but that won't stop me from trying it! Looking forward to BU of Mehr and Yash as well. They could just re-release the whole Mickey Contractor and I'd be on it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
werd.gif

I had to stop myself from trying/ buying Chestnut lipstick, because I know perfectly well that rich, neutral browns look... unappetizing... on me. I tried Film Noir and finally had to admit that I'd met my match. And Chestnut had even less red in it than FN. I know I'll try Tabla. I know it won't work. But I can't write off a lipstick without at least giving it a whirl. And who knows? I was really shocked at how well VG Gaga 2 worked on me. And Yash, for that matter. Anything can happen.

OhSoJaded

ZOMG. I've been so preoccupied with catching up on the HC thread that I totally missed that Mehr and Yash are being repromoted (permanently)!!!

lyseD

Just realized these are at pro or online only.

Can anyone tell me if Yash will work on NW20 skin? I love all the swatches I've seen but will have to order online. Mehr will be mine for sure!

Mac-Guy

Just realized these are at pro or online only.

Can anyone tell me if Yash will work on NW20 skin? I love all the swatches I've seen but will have to order online. Mehr will be mine for sure!
I'm NW20 and I love Yash. It's a great neutral that leans towards beige with a hint of peach (on my lips - depending on your pigmentation, it might look different).

lyseD

I'm NW20 and I love Yash. It's a great neutral that leans towards beige with a hint of peach (on my lips - depending on your pigmentation, it might look different).
Thanks Mac-Guy! I'll order it and if it doesn't work I'll give it to my daughter who is NC41.

nudibelle

i loved that whole collection but everything was gone by time i knew it was on sale
i call that era..B.S (before specktra)

xasperadastra

When will these be in store? I want Mehr
heart.gif
I hope it will arrive here in Italy for september so I can back to Mac for it when I visit Milan (there is a pro store there but it's really far from here and I should go to Milan in september)

Mac-Guy

heart.gif
I hope it will arrive here in Italy for september so I can back to Mac for it when I visit Milan (there is a pro store there but it's really far from here and I should go to Milan in september)
Oh, are you not living in Milano anymore?

lyseD

heart.gif

Mac pro stores in US/Canada is September 13th. Not sure about international.