Liquid Lipstick thread

slowlikehoney

Quote: Originally Posted by emberdarling

I love them too! So comfortable I completely forget they are there.
Wait wait wait wait wait Sephora carries velvetines?!

Yep! Online only if I'm not mistaken. I think this just happened yesterday. I ordered Wicked, we'll see if I like it.

Narwhalique

I'm just getting into liquid lipsticks. I have NYX Transylvania and love the color but I have a terrible time getting it to go on evenly. Just ordered three Lime Crime Velvetines yesterday - Salem, Suedeberry and Utopia. Can't wait to try them!

Vandekamp

I'm just getting into liquid lipsticks. I have NYX Transylvania and love the color but I have a terrible time getting it to go on evenly. Just ordered three Lime Crime Velvetines yesterday - Salem, Suedeberry and Utopia. Can't wait to try them!
Utopia is a pretty color and so is Salem.

Vandekamp

I tried so hard to find a dupe for Salem but I'm pretty sure that perfect chocolatey brown color just doesn't exist anywhere else.
What about Fixed on Drama. Living Legen pulls pretty dark brown on me too. But you may want to try Kat Von D's Vampira. That is a dark chocolate brown and it's a liquid matte.

Shleeface

I actually prefer the KVD ones to the Velvetines. The staying power is better, and doesn't feel as dry. It funny how different everyone can react to the same formula haha

tamikajodha

I absolutely love liquid lipsticks..they're my fav type of lipsticks. Lime Crime is my fav brand, then Kat Von D. I have LC Utopia, Suedeberry, Pink Velvet, Wicked. From Kat Von D, I have Bauhau5, Lolita, Armageddon, Bachelorette. I have an Armani lip maestro..but I never wore it :(. I have 2 of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams..they don't last that long on my lips. I have the Too Faced Melted in Nude, Peony and Fig. Nude doesn't look good on me at all and Peony settles in my lip lines. I love Fig however. I hope one day Lime Crime makes a colour like Fig in the Velvetine formula.

CrimsonQuill157

185b2370_Screenshot_2014-11-12-20-16-51.png

nt234

I'm hoping and praying that Sephora get a restock of Kat Von D's Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita before/by Christmas. I missed out on it and everytime I see someone wearing it, I kick myself for not getting that sooner. I'm also planning on getting NYX's Cannes, and Limecrime's Salem and Utopia. All are just beautiful colors. I get a lot of compliments on Limecrime's Wicked, so right now it's tied with NYX's Copenhagen as my favorite liquid lipstick. Copenhagen has survived all types of hot and cold beverages per day with very little damage! I am also crossing my fingers that I won't miss the Dose of Colors 'Berry Me' restock. Gorgeous color.

colormefab

Liquid lipsticks are my new obsession... as probably with most lip products. My lips hate me for it because I enjoying wearing them so much..

Here's my collection so far:

2- Sephora collection stains (always red and nude)
1- Stilla (Aria)
4 Kat Von D-(L.U.V, Bauhau5, Lolita, A Go-Go)
2- Pretty Zombies-(3 Witches, Spellbook)
8- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams(Abu Dhabi, Cannes, Milan, Prague, Addis Ababa, Monte Carlo, Copenhagen, Transylvania)
3 Limecrimes on the way- ( Salem, Wicked, Utopia)

As I listed this, I realized I may have tincy wincy problem but I love my collection.

laurennnxox

I'm slowly becoming obsessed with liquid lipsticks! I only have two:

KVD - Bauhau5
Guerlain - Orgueil

I really want to try Armani's Lip Maestro in #400! It looks beautiful.
I also want to try KVD Vampira... but I can never find it in any sephora to swatch!! It is always OOS. I see it's online though... so tempting!!

Dellbie

The obsession is real for me!
I have sephora's everlasting red
Stila's Aria
Limecrime's Salem & Black Velvet
Kat Von D's Lolita & LUV
Nyx's soft matte lip cream in Copenhagen and Stockholm (Love the formula on these! not as drying as others)

and i want MOARRR!!!!
Currently lusting after Kat Von D's A go go and Backstage Bambi (lord help my wallet)

Latest posts