Liquid Lipstick thread

Vandekamp

My sephora didn't have the new lipsticks out yet, but the girl let me swatch and buy the 2 i was interested in!
d6830ca3_image.jpeg
#14 Blackberry Sorbet #13 Marvelous Mauve
I could not find this collection and or shades this weekend.

Jayjayy

I don't think this has been posted yet. New sephora liquid lipsticks.
3baf4968_image.jpeg
I wish I'd seen this before I bought 2 of em from the site. 07 Cherry Blossom and 12 African Violet were light/pastely on my brown skin. Circa Nicki Minaj a few years ago. I hope they bring out more colors of their Luster Matte liquid lippies--I love those!

Vandekamp

I wish I'd seen this before I bought 2 of em from the site. 07 Cherry Blossom and 12 African Violet were light/pastely on my brown skin. Circa Nicki Minaj a few years ago. I hope they bring out more colors of their Luster Matte liquid lippies--I love those!
Really? I thought African Violet was the darkest shade. Are you saying it pulls very light on you? Can you post pictures?

Jayjayy

Really? I thought African Violet was the darkest shade. Are you saying it pulls very light on you? Can you post pictures?
The two deepest shades are Blackberry Sorbet and Polished Purple. In the picture those are the two on the end. I already exchanged mine, sorry!! For reference I'm about NW43, so maybe on someone fairer AF will pull a little deeper.

Vandekamp

The two deepest shades are Blackberry Sorbet and Polished Purple. In the picture those are the two on the end. I already exchanged mine, sorry!! For reference I'm about NW43, so maybe on someone fairer AF will pull a little deeper.
You are correct. My mistake.

breatheonbeat

Cashmere looks darker on you than on others. I love it. I hope it will look this dark on me. Thanks for the swatches. I've never heard of pa-ree. Who makes it?
Where did you order the Velourlips from? Edit: Nevermind, I found your IG!
cashmere is dark on me bc i am roughly a mac nc5- my foundation is 2 parts f&b white and 1 part matchmaster in the lightest shade lolol and velourlips is an australian drugstore product by a brand called australis. i would definitely recommend them. the formula is thicker than a velvetine, almost like the nyx soft matte lip creams, but they dry completely matte. i believe you can get them at allcosmeticswholesale, but i think australis ships worldwide. rhi rhi wined and noo-d fighters are part of the Ac/me range, so you might have to look at that part of the site. an australian friend sent me mine. they are adding 5 new shades in a few weeks, so I will be getting a few of them lipswatches of the ones I have :
the arm swatches are the real colors- my bathroom light is awful. australis also has a contour palette that costs around $15usd ... it's a pretty good dupe for a well known contour palette!

Vandekamp

cashmere is dark on me bc i am roughly a mac nc5- my foundation is 2 parts f&b white and 1 part matchmaster in the lightest shade lolol and velourlips is an australian drugstore product by a brand called australis. i would definitely recommend them. the formula is thicker than a velvetine, almost like the nyx soft matte lip creams, but they dry completely matte. i believe you can get them at allcosmeticswholesale, but i think australis ships worldwide. rhi rhi wined and noo-d fighters are part of the Ac/me range, so you might have to look at that part of the site. an australian friend sent me mine. they are adding 5 new shades in a few weeks, so I will be getting a few of them lipswatches of the ones I have :
the arm swatches are the real colors- my bathroom light is awful. australis also has a contour palette that costs around $15usd ... it's a pretty good dupe for a well known contour palette!
Pretty swatches.

CrimsonQuill157

I was able to find a handful of the old Sephora lip stains. They only had the first three or four shades. I had been coveting 02 for a while after seeing @pleasantmacabre wear it on instagram. They had four left. I should have got more than just one in hindsight because it's gorgeous.

PinayGator

I was able to find a handful of the old Sephora lip stains. They only had the first three or four shades. I had been coveting 02 for a while after seeing @pleasantmacabre wear it on instagram. They had four left. I should have got more than just one in hindsight because it's gorgeous.
Classic beige is gorgeous, I wonder why it was discontinued.

I got my refund from ABH, now I'm debating if I should put that right back into the mauve and watermelon shades. I'm already in spring and summer mode!

thefbomb

I kept seeing "gurus" and people saying the ABH ones are hard to remove but I don't have much of a problem, even with just water and a kleenex