Liquid Lipstick thread

Personally I would probably just grab a backup if I really loved it and thought it was a signature-look type of colour. Then again this is coming from the girl who backed up LC Cashmere and has only worn the first one a handful of times.
girlhaha.gif
I ended up getting another bottle :p I just love it too much to not
eyelove.gif
. If I don't use it soon, I will get to it eventually. I would wear it everyday if it wouldn't dry out my lips.

Vandekamp

2d55a639_image.jpeg
Wore pretty zombie Dahlia to work today. I find this one transfers more than the others. I have black cat and 3 witches and those wear all day no issue but this one faded on the inside of my lips over time s d when I gave my boyfriend a peck it got all over his face lol.
You look wonderful in Dahlia. I have the same lipstick and only wore it once or twice last winter.

stormborn

I ended up getting another bottle :p I just love it too much to not :eyelove: . If I don't use it soon, I will get to it eventually. I would wear it everyday if it wouldn't dry out my lips.
I highly, highly recommend Bite Agave Lip Mask for dry lips! Or, a super cheap and still effective method, is using pure Lanolin as a "mask" before bed. It's not vegan though if that is important to you.

laurennnxox

I've been lemming Latte Confession soooo bad, lately. However so hesitant to just order 1 lippie through them. The shipping takes forever and I have to order shipping. I really like the 5 studio shines i have from them. But that's the only formula i've tried. Any suggestions for other must have shades? In any of their liquid formulas. I'm still shy of more unique colors. But would love some staple or bright shade recommendations for a fair skinned girl!!

erine1881

I've been lemming Latte Confession soooo bad, lately. However so hesitant to just order 1 lippie through them. The shipping takes forever and I have to order shipping. I really like the 5 studio shines i have from them. But that's the only formula i've tried. Any suggestions for other must have shades? In any of their liquid formulas. I'm still shy of more unique colors. But would love some staple or bright shade recommendations for a fair skinned girl!!
I've got a bunch of their Lip Coutures and Smitten Lip Tints, and I'd suggest Charmed, Lovegood, Innocent Vixen, Phantom and Criminal (if you like bold purples), Nymph-Adora, Inflamed, and definitely Latte Confession. But just a heads up. They're increasing their prices on these two formulas by $2 on June 1st.

bunnypoet

Any suggestions for other must have shades? In any of their liquid formulas. I'm still shy of more unique colors. But would love some staple or bright shade recommendations for a fair skinned girl!!
The most flattering, wearable shades for me are Charmed, Lovegood and Nymphadora. The other colors that I like that are not too 'out there' are Hidden Desires, Rose Garden, Belle, Latte Confession and Innocent Vixen.

laurennnxox

I've got a bunch of their Lip Coutures and Smitten Lip Tints, and I'd suggest Charmed, Lovegood, Innocent Vixen, Phantom and Criminal (if you like bold purples), Nymph-Adora, Inflamed, and definitely Latte Confession. But just a heads up. They're increasing their prices on these two formulas by $2 on June 1st.
The most flattering, wearable shades for me are Charmed, Lovegood and Nymphadora. The other colors that I like that are not too 'out there' are Hidden Desires, Rose Garden, Belle, Latte Confession and Innocent Vixen.
I'll look into all of these, thanks ladies! :)

beauteblogueur

Any suggestions for other must have shades? In any of their liquid formulas. I'm still shy of more unique colors. But would love some staple or bright shade recommendations for a fair skinned girl!!
For the more everyday colours I love Nala, Charmed, Ghoulish, Rose Garden and Lovegood. For brights I really like Esmeralda, Faline and Tiana. Alice is also lovely and a bit less loud.I've also found Bellatrix surprisingly easy to wear as it's not so dark it's vampy, but it's not an in your face bright purple either. It is a slightly unusual shade though.

laurennnxox

For the more everyday colours I love Nala, Charmed, Ghoulish, Rose Garden and Lovegood. For brights I really like Esmeralda, Faline and Tiana. Alice is also lovely and a bit less loud.I've also found Bellatrix surprisingly easy to wear as it's not so dark it's vampy, but it's not an in your face bright purple either. It is a slightly unusual shade though.
I have Nala and Alice and love them!

Thanks for the suggestions! :)

I think I'm going to to with:

Latte Confession, Belle, Lovegood, Inflamed and maaaaaayyybe one more. I'm not sure. Considering Rose Garden

donchica

I need to try Colored Raine. I don't know what is holding me back.
You should! Especially the Matte lip paints.Should be no problem ordering in the states, I had an issue receiving 2 of my my orders (I placed 3 different orders) and got only one order. I got a refund though. I ordered Raine, Soul, Berri and Truffle. Only Raine came lol. However I LOVE it. staying power is phenomenal (literaly till the next day) sans oil.

Vandekamp

You should! Especially the Matte lip paints.Should be no problem ordering in the states, I had an issue receiving 2 of my my orders (I placed 3 different orders) and got only one order. I got a refund though. I ordered Raine, Soul, Berri and Truffle. Only Raine came lol. However I LOVE it. staying power is phenomenal (literaly till the next day) sans oil.
Your endorsement has sold me on them. I WILL try them.

laurennnxox

Man! LA Splash has really stepped up their shipping game since the first order I placed with them when the studio shines first came out.

They'll be here monday!!!!
pompom.gif
I'm most excited for Latte Confession! What is a good lip liner to pair with that? I like liners that really match the color, as I just use it to get crisp edges when I do my lip products. Which can be especially difficult with liquid to matte lipsticks!

kimibos

Man! LA Splash has really stepped up their shipping game since the first order I placed with them when the studio shines first came out.

They'll be here monday!!!!
pompom.gif
I'm most excited for Latte Confession! What is a good lip liner to pair with that? I like liners that really match the color, as I just use it to get crisp edges when I do my lip products. Which can be especially difficult with liquid to matte lipsticks!
i like it with Mac Soar.