Liquid Lipstick thread

thefbomb

That's a beautiful rich hot pink!!! Lemme know how u like the formula... I was considering Beso and Como
Beso is a gorgeous colour! I got it as a mini freebie in a Sephora order once
I will let you know! Ive heard the formula on the new ones seems a bit different

Shars

On another note, I'm trying to decide if I should just go through with my LC/Jeffree orders or buy from LA Splash
I don't have any Jeffree Star products but love both my LC and LA Splash. I kinda have all the weird colours from LA splash though lol. Limecrime wears longer on me I find. La Splash wears on me similar to the Stila ones.

thefbomb

I wore Analfi today, one of the new stila shades! In the picture below I'm standing I front of the window so it's a big bright but this colour practically glows. I love it! My friend also picked it up and she said it was dry and I think she said it cracked on her. I love it though! I only did one thin coat. It wasn't very dry and actually pretty comfortable! (On me anyway)
a8587998_image.jpeg

thefbomb

So pretty!! One of my friends passed by my office today and she was wearing Como. On her it reminds me so much of Lime Crime Utopia! It's a definite must!
Como is nice too! this is the only summer shade I have but they are all nice! But I think people are finding the formula different from the originals

DMcG9

I've just ordered three from LA Splash so I hope I like them. I was only going to try two but they've increased the cost of shipping since their Canadian page launched a couple weeks ago. That's what convinced me to get the third that I was considering buying later if I liked them.
FYI: shipping was $7.50/order and is now $10. Not too drastic but still a difference.

Vandekamp

I wore Analfi today, one of the new stila shades! In the picture below I'm standing I front of the window so it's a big bright but this colour practically glows. I love it! My friend also picked it up and she said it was dry and I think she said it cracked on her. I love it though! I only did one thin coat. It wasn't very dry and actually pretty comfortable! (On me anyway)
a8587998_image.jpeg
Very,very pretty.