Liquid Lipstick thread

pinkcrush

I did not get Craft. I have not been moved by anything I have seen.
It swatched as a dark dusty rose on me, nothing worth $20 for me but some love it... The ABH pics on Google make it look like a dark cranberry, which is very very misleading...

thefbomb

I decided on Love Good, Evil Queen, and Tiana. Now the waiting begins...   Carina looks great on you, Twiggy. Soooo, is your phone case a chocolate bar? It's so cute and makes me want to bite into a some chocolate. 
Ooh I wanted Lovegood too, I've been trying to decide if I should order, there are definitely a few I want
It's always an open question from me! Thanx for ur input girl and honestly I've been eyeing Electric Coral for a few months but it's brighttt... Sweet Talker is pinker correct???
Yes it is pinker! EC is definitely bright. Whenever I wear it I get tons of compliments!

Bubek07

anyone got swatches of abh sweet talker on them?
im a 4 in GA luminus slik

also i saw somewhere that someone mentioned that abh bleeds into lip lines
true or not?

i currently have kat bachleroette and berlin
and i want a few new shades

cupcake28

I always thought of Bachelorette as a pink red.
You're right, but I also see a little orange when I swatch it. When I swatched it side by side with Jeffery in the store, it looked like the darker version of it. Idk, but it's really pretty!

Vandekamp

You're right, but I also see a little orange when I swatch it. When I swatched it side by side with Jeffery in the store, it looked like the darker version of it. Idk, but it's really pretty!
I agree. Bachelorette is beautiful. Bauhaus5 is my favorite though next to LUV.

cupcake28

So far, I'm not loving the ABH ones I just got. I don't think I'll be buying any more of those. I don't like Unicorn, I like the color of Craft, but I don't like the ABH formula. I much prefer the KVD formula. I can't wait to see the new ones she has coming out!

Vandekamp

So far, I'm not loving the ABH ones I just got.  I don't think I'll be buying any more of those.  I don't like Unicorn, I like the color of Craft, but I don't like the ABH formula.  I much prefer the KVD formula.  I can't wait to see the new ones she has coming out!
I bought 4 or 5 of the ABH liquid lipsticks and few months back and I was not impressed either. I like Vintage but I so wish I could return the others because I feel it was a total waste of money. I will not be investing in her products ever again.

pinkcrush

I bought 4 or 5 of the ABH liquid lipsticks and few months back and I was not impressed either. I like Vintage but I so wish I could return the others because I feel it was a total waste of money. I will not be investing in her products ever again.
I have Vintage and Potion and I love them both... Is it the formula u hate???

laurennnxox

Agree. I bought two, falling pretty hard for the hype. I got Heathers and Pure Hollywood. I despise them. Everything about them. The cheap packaging that rubs off, the formula, how it wears, etc. That's $40 just sitting in my drawer. :( I've definitely learned my lesson though. I'm a lot more cautious about buying into the IG/YT hype. I am so wary of those types of bloggers now, unfortunately.

shontay07108

Agree. I bought two, falling pretty hard for the hype. I got Heathers and Pure Hollywood. I despise them. Everything about them. The cheap packaging that rubs off, the formula, how it wears, etc. That's $40 just sitting in my drawer. :( I've definitely learned my lesson though. I'm a lot more cautious about buying into the IG/YT hype. I am so wary of those types of bloggers now, unfortunately. 
I saw a youtube video a few days ago with a girl raving about one of the shades and when she went in up close you could see it crumbling on her lips. It was amazing. That's exactly what happened when I wore mine. it fell into every lip line I didn't know I had and you can see it in the vid but she's telling you it's flawless. :eek:hboy:

laurennnxox

I saw a youtube video a few days ago with a girl raving about one of the shades and when she went in up close you could see it crumbling on her lips. It was amazing. That's exactly what happened when I wore mine. it fell into every lip line I didn't know I had and you can see it in the vid but she's telling you it's flawless.
ohboy.gif
I wonder if we saw the same video! Jaclyn Hill uploaded a tutorial for a blue smokey eye and she used ABH PH and it just looked so gross upon zooming in. I'm like, Jaclyn-- no. no.

It makes me really, really, hesitant to buy and MUG or Morphe Products. They're *so* raved about on YT by all the big bloggers, who all have coincidentally the same products and the same positive comments about them. I just get nervous. I want to believe they're great products but I just don't know. I keep building up a MUG cart filled with their foiled shadows and normal shadows but I always chicken out last minute.

shontay07108

I wonder if we saw the same video! Jaclyn Hill uploaded a tutorial for a blue smokey eye and she used ABH PH and it just looked so gross upon zooming in. I'm like, Jaclyn-- no. no.  It makes me really, really, hesitant to buy and MUG or Morphe Products. They're *so* raved about on YT by all the big bloggers, who all have coincidentally the same products and the same positive comments about them. I just get nervous. I want to believe they're great products but I just don't know. I keep building up a MUG cart filled with their foiled shadows and normal shadows but I always chicken out last minute. 
I don't think it was Jaclyn that I saw, but I don't know. I was just going through video after video. I don't let praise or criticism stop me from buying something. If I really want to try it, I have to see it for myself. Especially if I know I can return it if it sucks. There are people who rave about Anastasia and actually really like it. One man's trash is another's treasure type thing. As for MUG, specifically, I have one of their foiled shadows and it's nice. It's not a brand that excites me a great deal, but people seem to enjoy it. Try just a little at a time.

cupcake28

Yeah, I agree 100%. I'm returning both of mine. I despise Unicorn and the formula is so poor compared to KVD. I wish I would've seen this review before I purchased... She curses a lot, so be warned before you click, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6vuZ6h082I

DarylandCarole

Reverb  Rocker Wizard Televator KVD new metallic liquid lipsticks There are ten in total, she has only posted 4 so far 
I know I'm 6 months late , but these are amazing! So gorgeous! I've been planning to skip all liquid lippies becoz I think they'll show my many lip lines, but I have to try the teal. Love!

cupcake28

I wonder if we saw the same video! Jaclyn Hill uploaded a tutorial for a blue smokey eye and she used ABH PH and it just looked so gross upon zooming in. I'm like, Jaclyn-- no. no.

It makes me really, really, hesitant to buy and MUG or Morphe Products. They're *so* raved about on YT by all the big bloggers, who all have coincidentally the same products and the same positive comments about them. I just get nervous. I want to believe they're great products but I just don't know. I keep building up a MUG cart filled with their foiled shadows and normal shadows but I always chicken out last minute.
Me too! I have put those foiled shadows in my cart and made a little Z Palette in my head and then don't buy it. I know MUE shadows are amazing, so I would like to get more of those. There is a youtuber who swatched pretty much all of them. I look at reviews on Sephora and Makeupalley to try and determine what the truth is. I find it helpful to watch youtubers with low subscription numbers. This way they will give more honest feedback since they probably weren't sent anything yet.

Indieprincess

I wonder if we saw the same video! Jaclyn Hill uploaded a tutorial for a blue smokey eye and she used ABH PH and it just looked so gross upon zooming in. I'm like, Jaclyn-- no. no.  It makes me really, really, hesitant to buy and MUG or Morphe Products. They're *so* raved about on YT by all the big bloggers, who all have coincidentally the same products and the same positive comments about them. I just get nervous. I want to believe they're great products but I just don't know. I keep building up a MUG cart filled with their foiled shadows and normal shadows but I always chicken out last minute. 
Morphe is no. I bought their chisel blush brush and it's so bad, the bristles are super scratchy and I went to wash it as soon as took it out of the plastic as I do with every brush and bristles were falling out everywhere. I will never buy another Morphe brush.

crystalzi

Morphe is no. I bought their chisel blush brush and it's so bad, the bristles are super scratchy and I went to wash it as soon as took it out of the plastic as I do with every brush and bristles were falling out everywhere. I will never buy another Morphe brush.
What line of brushes did you buy from? They have a lot of different ranges. Their new elite collection is amazing. I bought 11 of them and they are the softest brushes I have ever felt. Much better than my Mac or itcosmetics. I have a couple of their gunmetal ones and they are great as well. I got onto them after attending jeffree Stars beauty your. He had several of their brushes in his kit and used them on the model and they were great. As for other morphe products I've only tried their foundstion cream contour palette and it's not bad.

Indieprincess

What line of brushes did you buy from? They have a lot of different ranges. Their new elite collection is amazing. I bought 11 of them and they are the softest brushes I have ever felt. Much better than my Mac or itcosmetics. I have a couple of their gunmetal ones and they are great as well. I got onto them after attending jeffree Stars beauty your. He had several of their brushes in his kit and used them on the model and they were great. As for other morphe products I've only tried their foundstion cream contour palette and it's not bad.
I don't know the range exactly but it was the BK47, I bought it because I liked the shape and I wanted a blush brush with full head.

Latest posts