Los Angeles area Specktrites, WE WANT TO MEET YOU!

Janice

LosAngeles.jpeg

Jamie (Shimmer) and I are taking Specktra on the road, you all wanted regional meets and we've decided to set something up! Jamie and I will be visiting Los Angeles March 6th through 9th and we want to meet up with as many of you as possible! We'll be staying in a hotel near LAX in the Manhattan Beach/Hawthorn area, but are willing to meet up pretty much anywhere in LA members are able to converge.
smiles.gif

We want you to come hang out with us for lunch, dinner, in a group somewhere, for drinks, or if you're in the area around our hotel come keep us company!
greengrin.gif
I know there TONS of you Cali gals on here so let's make it happen! Who can make time to welcome two gals from Texas? Any suggestions on activities, or great spots for us to get together? Any MAC Stores in the area we can take over? Talk to us! We've got a couple weeks to make some great plans.
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
And I just may be there too
winks.gif

thmbup.gif
That would be so awesome!
th_sign_woot.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by starletkiss
Ooh, Im excited. Keep us posted on specifics!

To be honest with you, I've never been to LA! So I'm really relying in you guys to clue me in on what is possible for us to do or places for us to meet and greet with each other and have some food?

If you check in on this thread let me know what day that weekend works best for you to get together.
thmbup.gif

slowhoney

Come to Toronto, Canada next, kay? :p I'd loooooooooove a Specktra meetup here. I know there are tons of us in Toronto!
smiles.gif

kyoto

Since you're going to be in the Manhattan Beach/Hawthorne area, there is a Mac store at Del Amo mall on Hawthorne Blvd. It isn't a pro store, the closest pro store would be Beverly Center and there is another at South Coast Plaza. The location that you're staying in is near the 405 Fwy., so you'll be able to get pretty much anywhere. There are plenty of places to have a nice dinner in Manhattan Beach and also near the Beverly Center.

Shimmer

The only time I've been to LA is when I ran thru the airport at 5 a.m. on my way back from Honolulu.
oh.gif

I'm looking forward to being there for a real visit.
smiles.gif

kyoto

Too bad we can't have dinner and a makeover or dinner and someone from Mac to teach us some makeup techniques.

Jeisenne

I live in San Diego, and I'm still rather new to Spektra but I might try and make it up for this
smiles.gif
It depends on school schedules (my kids' and my own)
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
Since you're going to be in the Manhattan Beach/Hawthorne area, there is a Mac store at Del Amo mall on Hawthorne Blvd. It isn't a pro store, the closest pro store would be Beverly Center and there is another at South Coast Plaza. The location that you're staying in is near the 405 Fwy., so you'll be able to get pretty much anywhere. There are plenty of places to have a nice dinner in Manhattan Beach and also near the Beverly Center.

Thanks for the tips Kyoto! Do you think you'll be able to make it out to meet with us?
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeisenne
I live in San Diego, and I'm still rather new to Spektra but I might try and make it up for this
smiles.gif
It depends on school schedules (my kids' and my own)
smiles.gif

Aww, that would be awesome if you could! I know San Diego is fair distance from LA, but if you would be able to make it would we love to meet you!

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Thanks for the tips Kyoto! Do you think you'll be able to make it out to meet with us?
smiles.gif

I'm definitely going to do my best to be there with you guys.

squirlymoo

I'm in Orange County, so it wouldn't take me long to get to LA at all! I'd love to meet up with you guys.

In fact, just let me know when and where to be, and I will bring you baked goods of your choosing. I love to bake, so let me know what your favorite baked yummies are, and you shall have them as a way of saying thanks for being awesome.
th_DANCE.gif