Los Angeles area Specktrites, WE WANT TO MEET YOU!

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena123
So have we nailed down where we're all going to meet on Saturday, or still trying to decide?

I've been SUPER busy this week and regretfully unable to nail down plans. I would LOVE it if a local could take over and just make an itinerary for us on Saturday (HINT HINT ATHENA!) haha. Please girl, help me out!

I would LOVE to have a dinner who those who can make it on Friday night, then go out to a club or hip bar. Saturday I would like to spend all day meeting up with those who can make it out. Having a time when we will be at each spot will help those who have to travel in and need to meet up with us along the way. Unfortunately, Jamie and I have dinner plans already on Saturday evening (so far! they might be canceled with the way this is going)

I can PM my cell phone number to anyone who needs it so you can txt me or call me if you need to get ahold of us.

Shimmer

I'm so excited!
smiles.gif

Yes, someone local please help us out with gtg itinerary!

athena123

I'm out when it comes to clubbing, but I'm sure others will join you for the other days you're in town.

Janice, Shimmer have you set your appts at VSA yet? If so, that'll factor into a decision to play on the 3rd Street promenade next Saturday. Feel free to PM me if you like.

Assuming a lot of peeps are on board with this, I've been there a few times to get my hair cut and each lunch at Wolfgang Pucks. Denizens of Santa Monica, please chime in on other restaurants along the 3rd St promenade and for those who are planning to attend let's get a head count we we can try to reserve a room.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena123
I'm out when it comes to clubbing

No, I am not interested in clubbing! Jamie would like to dance, so if you know somewhere that's classy and hip where I can sit in a corner and drink and chat while Jamie does her thing on that dance floor, I'd appreciate suggestions.
greengrin.gif

Shimmer

For real.
Preferably some place Jamie doesn't have to worry about being attacked, tackled, or mauled*

*I offer this codicil because from Texas across to the east coast, this seems to happen. And in the Pacific Rim. So...maybe LA will be different?

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Preferably some place Jamie doesn't have to worry about being attacked, tackled, or mauled*

Yea, I don't wanna have to shank someone for mauling Jamie. ^_^
girl_devil.gif

athena123

OK, can someone who knows where the dance clubs are puleeze let Janice and Jaimie know? That's out of my area of expertise
smiles.gif

For those of you specktrites who can meet us along the 3rd Street Promenade next Saturday, March 8th around 11:30 to noonish please PM me so I can take a head count? Any suggestions for restaurants will be welcome since I only know of Wolfgang's.

I'm kind of thinking we can do lunch, then head to Sephora and MAC and whatever else strikes. And let me know who's down for a walk down to Muscle Beach. It's a must see for my out of town friends but I'd like to run this by the rest of you.

Oooh this is gonna be so much fun!
smiles.gif

Athena

Janice

As soon as we get an itinerary down I will post it on the main page for maximum exposure.

I wouldn't wait on a headcount, I would just make the plans and then ask for a headcount. More people will want to know what's going on before they commit. Just want you to get the best response.
greengrin.gif