lots of stuff going away today!

I just called the counter and they were sending back ALOT of amazing things that I am really sad about! Here are just a few, these babies are going bye bye, I think forever.

Gel Lipstick
Blankety Lipstick
Tempting eyeshadow
Rainbeau laquer

Thats all I remember, but apparently they are being discontinued and all being sent back today.

Sorry girls!

AudreyNicole

Noooo, I love Gel
ssad.gif

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Why are they discontinuing Gel? It's really popular...

ain't that a bitch, they discontinue some of their best colors like Pink Packed

amy_forster

I can't believe they're discontinuing blankety.
weeping.gif
I love that lippie. And its an ampliefied cream, which if you ask me (not that mac ever will!), there's not enough of anyway.
soapbox.gif

M.A.C.tastic

Yes, tempting shadow is safe. Also, Gel and Blankety lipstick as I said I saw online, but I was in the store last night and picked up both and the guy that worked there said they weren't going anywhere and were on the new schematic that just came out. Maybe it is by store??

ieatbugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.tastic
Yes, tempting shadow is safe. Also, Gel and Blankety lipstick as I said I saw online, but I was in the store last night and picked up both and the guy that worked there said they weren't going anywhere and were on the new schematic that just came out. Maybe it is by store??

Hey, another baltimore person! Nice to see you.
winks.gif

lah_knee

ya tempting is still on the schematics at work so no its not gone...

i do know angelwing and garden lustreglasses are discontinued. and a wholeeeeee lot of pro longwears which i hear they are gonna slowly filter out like they did laquers which i might add those are almost completely dead x__x and greed lipglass is gone too.

Latest posts