MAC 3D Glitter Collection - (April 10, 2014) (Updated: May 15, 2014)

TommyCJC

Beautiful as always. I've been eyeing the silver versus platinum.. I gotta know what's on dem lips though. So pretty.
Awww thank you honey!! =) I kinda want the Silver too.. and the Black.. and Lavender...and... yeah you see where this is going ;)

My lips are OCC Black Dahlia Pencil And Hoochie Lip Tar!! I loved the combo too!!! ^_^ Xx

bratcat138

It'll be restocked when they get more product in. It's a perm product so it'll be back. No need to worry.
Thank you!
smiles.gif

pinkswoon

What does everyone use as a base ? I'm having trouble finding out a good one .
Depending on what Im using it for it varies... All over lid application I pat a cream color base on then pat the glitter on it. For a liquid liner you can use fix + or even just water. You can use something sticky like there is a glitter glue from too faced thats great!

Stringbean

I use the glitter glue from Ben Nye for face/body application. On eyes, I use Glitterbug Skin and Eye glue, it's the kind dancers and cheerleaders use. Glitterbug also has a glitter lip glue that is great, and both products are like 3$ each. It's a bit hard to get off, but MAC Pro Remover does the job well:)

DILLIGAF

So after waiting forever for a restock at my local Pro I finally got my hands on 3D Lavender. I looks like NOTHING I own. I have quite a bit of glitter. I can't wait to use it. I considered putting it on before bed yesterday. lol

ksweitzer777

I have a sample of 3d silver that I received in a blog sale and I definitely want the full sized one now...plus a few different colors. So pretty.