MAC 3D Glitter Collection - (April 10, 2014) (Updated: May 15, 2014)

erine1881

SMH figured that would happen. 
Yup. That's why i always put my watermark over the actual swatch, not under it. Not only did the troll steal it, but others did as well. And commenters are thanking them for the swatch, with no correction made by the poster :eek:hboy:

MACina

SMH figured that would happen.

sigh.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

Yup. That's why i always put my watermark over the actual swatch, not under it. Not only did the troll steal it, but others did as well. And commenters are thanking them for the swatch, with no correction made by the poster
ohboy.gif
That is so shameless
angry.gif

Arla Ruiz

Thank you for letting me know [@]erine1881[/@] I searched # but I didn't see anyone use them. What # are they using ?

erine1881

Thank you for letting me know [@]erine1881[/@] I searched # but I didn't see anyone use them. What # are they using ?
Some aren't hashtagging anything, and some are. Want me to tag you in them? I know one pic was the troll thief, but that was on her old page that was taken down, but others have reposted it from there. I had to do double takes cuz they've flipped it and mirrored it to hide the fact that it's your pic.

erine1881

Yep, then I'd report each picture individually because they'll probably block you. That's what did when trendmood stole my pics. IG removed the pics. So many people reported her for theft and they took her page down, even tho she opened a new one and claimed her page was hacked.

Arla Ruiz

[@]erine1881[/@] yes I did see that she took it down. I'm going to look at ur page to see how u watermark u stuff. I put in below so ppl can see them better but I guess I can't do that anymore lol. Thank u again for letting me know and tagging me

erine1881

[@]erine1881[/@] yes I did see that she took it down. I'm going to look at ur page to see how u watermark u stuff. I put in below so ppl can see them better but I guess I can't do that anymore lol. Thank u again for letting me know and tagging me
You're welcome hun. I think the only thing i have on there that's watermarked is the Limecrime lippies. That's the hard part with watermarking. I like to stick right in the middle, so that they can't crop it off, but that you can still see the majority of the swatch. And if they do try and crop it, they end up cropping half the pic off and it's totally obvious.