MAC 3D Glitter Collection - (April 10, 2014) (Updated: May 15, 2014)

erine1881

Thanks Erine! :) can't wait
2ec79a5a_image.jpeg

lilinah

Anyone know how the 3D Silver compares with Make Up For Ever Glitter/Pailletes 13, multi-colored silver glitter? So far none of the pictures of the MUFE have done it justice. But I don't need 2 jars of silver glitter if they're close.

I do want the black and the brass gold.

patentg33k

A video with some colors. Wow, these look beautiful… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LufoSj0rjHA&feature=youtu.be (not affiliated)

DILLIGAF

I went to Pro yesterday and they are sold out of 3d Glitter in black! I'm going to have to order it online. If I was to only get one glitter it would be the black one. All of a sudden the pale mint and lavender is looking interesting as well.

MACina

I went to Pro yesterday and they are sold out of 3d Glitter in black! I'm going to have to order it online. If I was to only get one glitter it would be the black one. All of a sudden the pale mint and lavender is looking interesting as well.
Doesn' t surprise me...3D Black looks stunning
eyelove.gif

I hope that you can get your hands on it online
smiles.gif

Arla Ruiz

Here's a comparison of 3-D silver and make up forever number 13 and a comparison of 3-D Brass Gold and 3-D gold they look exactly the same. PS sorry about the bad swatches how to take it with my iPhone this time

martiangurll

Here's a comparison of 3-D silver and make up forever number 13 and a comparison of 3-D Brass Gold and 3-D gold they look exactly the same. PS sorry about the bad swatches how to take it with my iPhone this time
Thank you for taking the time to swatch these so beautifully. Nice watermark too. #trytostealthistrolls

TommyCJC

Hey beauties! So I picked up a bunch of things from IMATS this weekend, one of them being 3D Glitter Platinum, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
I'm wearing a bunch of stuff I got including said glitter in these pics!! I wanna try it on my lips next!! =D

martiangurll

Hey beauties! So I picked up a bunch of things from IMATS this weekend, one of them being 3D Glitter Platinum, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I'm wearing a bunch of stuff I got including said glitter in these pics!! I wanna try it on my lips next!! =D  
Beautiful as always. I've been eyeing the silver versus platinum.. I gotta know what's on dem lips though. So pretty.