MAC 3D Glitter Collection - (April 10, 2014) (Updated: May 15, 2014)

LUVISLUV

Ok so I have my eye on the pink , black and sliver but I'm only getting one for now to try out. Which one would you guys recommend ? I've never played with glitters before.
smiles.gif
Silver!

erine1881

Lol ok so then definitely between those two ? Which one do you feel you get more use out of Erine?
Most people will get more use out of silver because black is dark. I ordered them all (minus silver because i already have it). They'll be here tomorrow!!!

mosha010

Lol ok so then definitely between those two ? Which one do you feel you get more use out of Erine?
Most people will get more use out of silver because black is dark. I ordered them all (minus silver because i already have it). They'll be here tomorrow!!!
I saw this and was going to say get the black. It's very very very pretty and while other will be rocking silver. You just OWN that black. Yaknowwhatimean ?

erine1881

I saw this and was going to say get the black. It's very very very pretty and while other will be rocking silver. You just OWN that black. Yaknowwhatimean ?
That's why i said it was so hard to choose! I'm gonna rock the black like no other! But people are scared of black. I love black. And black loves me.

mosha010

That's why i said it was so hard to choose! I'm gonna rock the black like no other! But people are scared of black. I love black. And black loves me.
I should've written it on caps. YOU will OWN that black. You rock those colors so well hun. I actually got the black one and split it w someone else. Cause I wasn't sure I would use as much glitter but as I see pics everywhere I thank god this is perm. Can't wait to get it

erine1881

I should've written it on caps. YOU will OWN that black. You rock those colors so well hun. I actually got the black one and split it w someone else. Cause I wasn't sure I would use as much glitter but as I see pics everywhere I thank god this is perm. Can't wait to get it
Gotcha! :haha: Yes i can't wait to use it! Hell, i might even wear it saturday! I'm doing a bride trial first thing in the morning, but then I'm booked up with prom appts all day after that, so why not fit in with the prom girls? The glitterier the merrier, right!?

mac-obsessed

Thanks ladies! I think I'll try out the silver first! :) I have a feeling ima get hooked on these glitters. Lol Erine I can't wait to see your look with these babies.

pinkswoon

5f9c7b35_image.jpeg
heres a quick look i used layering 3d silver ontop of my eyeshadow. Ive had this glitter since heatherette and its my fav.

Addict4MAC

3Dsilver & 3Dblack. Not super impressed with the black because I think it needs a blk base! TFGG was GREAT for these! The bottom right pic is after I rubbed VERY VIGOROUSLY! I do think they are very pretty & fun to have & I will be picking up MORE!