MAC 3D Glitter Collection - (April 10, 2014) (Updated: May 15, 2014)

Marsha Pomells

I got mine today they are beautiful
e1fdcb4a_image.jpeg
beb90041_image.jpeg
3Dsilver & 3Dblack. Not super impressed with the black because I think it needs a blk base! TFGG was GREAT for these! The bottom right pic is after I rubbed VERY VIGOROUSLY! I do think they are very pretty & fun to have & I will be picking up MORE!
b245146f_2014-05-1314.22.33.png
I am definitely getting these. Thanks for the swatches. They are so glittery

MACina

girlhaha.gif
Every time I go to the store or I order something new I always have to have the talk with myself, "you don't need to back up, you don't need to back up!"
Well, I have to admit that I almost always go for a BU/for BUs.The "don' t need" hardly ever works for me
lol.gif

If I really love a color/a product I get a BU or even BUs.And I have never regretted getting them so far
smiles.gif

LUVISLUV

Well, I have to admit that I almost always go for a BU/for BUs.The "don' t need" hardly ever works for me :lol: If I really love a color/a product I get a BU or even BUs.And I have never regretted getting them so far :)
:haha:sad part is I usually don't listen to myself.

alyxo

I am so happy these are going to be perm. That means I can head over to the PRO store anytime and not have to stress lol.

mac-obsessed

Ok so I have my eye on the pink , black and sliver but I'm only getting one for now to try out. Which one would you guys recommend ? I've never played with glitters before. :)