MAC A Fantasy of Flowers Collection (February 6, 2014)

Rinstar

Wore DD all morning today for probably the millionth time since getting it. I just drool over it every time. I am sick and look gross, but DD made me look alive and nice!

KrystalAnne

Wore DD all morning today for probably the millionth time since getting it. I just drool over it every time. I am sick and look gross, but DD made me look alive and nice! <3
I wore DD the other day too, it is so gorgeous and easy to wear. It's similar to Teen Dream patentpolish which i have been getting a ton of use out of lately.

jackiegeee

I totally missed this collection because of a no-buy, so I'm just now checking it out. I found some of it still online, so I ordered Naked Bud and Nectarsweet. Thinking of also picking up Dreaming Dahlia and Flare for Fantasy.

I see that Petal Power is being made perm? Does anyone have any info on when? I can't find it anywhere and would love to get my hands on it!

itsmeg

I totally missed this collection because of a no-buy, so I'm just now checking it out. I found some of it still online, so I ordered Naked Bud and Nectarsweet. Thinking of also picking up Dreaming Dahlia and Flare for Fantasy. I see that Petal Power is being made perm? Does anyone have any info on when? I can't find it anywhere and would love to get my hands on it!
Sorry I meant to quote you, but petal power is now up on the nordstrom website!

Monsy

thread about new MB blushes
http://www.specktra.net/t/188726/mac-mineralize-lip-and-cheek-collection-july-31-2014#post_2695089

DMcG9

Just picked up petal power. It's STUNNING!!!! So glad it's permanent because I had huge skipper's remorse.
I tried it on this past weekend and it's on my wish list too. It's lovely but I need a little break from buying make up at the moment. I hope you love using it!

dcarrington

Naked Bud is so lovely!!! Its looks so nice on. As a matter of fact, the lustres from this collection were just beautiful. I love the no fuss lippies for everyday. The only one that doesn't get too much play from me is heavenly hybrid.