MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

MzFit

Am I the only one that doesn't want to buy pigments anymore cause of the new containers? Seriously I have a tone always loved them but I am so turned off by the new packaging looks cheap IMO and don't even start on them giving us less product for the same price.

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrieanne
I was told this collection was probably only going to be available in the US, Canada, Japan and Korea, does anyone know if it's true??
cry.gif

I saw that on Temptalia too. This is very disappointing. I hope that they release the collection at selected locations in Europe at least.

Ange1

My list:

I.Want.Candy
Later pigment (Do you think this would be a young punk dupe?)

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange1
My list:

I.Want.Candy
Later pigment (Do you think this would be a young punk dupe?)

I was kind of hoping it would look like Style Black Greasepaint Stick but as a pigment.

carrieanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
That would be a pity!! I hope Erin can confirm where it will be released after her update.

Let's hope she gets back to us ASAP, fingers crossed! I don't want it to end up like F/W trend and be told on the day it was supposed to launch it's a US exclusive ahhh!

carrieanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
I saw that on Temptalia too. This is very disappointing. I hope that they release the collection at selected locations in Europe at least.

Generally if it's a bit quirky the Harrods Mac tends to get the exclusive so if the UK get it, it'll be there! Such a shame if not, it's a super pretty collection

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
When I think if Partylicious, I picture Aquadisiac eyeshadow. That's what I am hoping for anyway... and a matching polish too please
smiles.gif

Aquadisiac e/s has been on my wishlist for a very long time! I so need to purchase that eyeshadow soon! Partylicious p/g sounds gorgeous!

shy_makeup_girl

wishlist for now:
later pigment (super excited to see swatches of this one!!)
& i.want.candy DCG(hopefully in comparison to goldyrocks?)

snowflakelashes

The Pigments sound so pretty, I want them but I probably will skip. I've been skipping everything lately. I would rather go on a vacation than buy makeup. And right now my financial situation is such that I have to make those kind of choices for the time being.
smiles.gif
If this were a year ago I would buy all three pigments in a heartbeat. I still want them but Its something I will have to really think about and I have plenty of time to do so.

SakurasamaLover

• Later. Black with transforming purple pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
  • If It Sparkles… White with transforming pink pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
  • Partylicious Turquoise with silver pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
What are these?!?? I'm really curious; maybe some really fine duochromes? That would be great. I may have to start buying pigments again even if I hate the new packaging (so dangerously not stable for a p/g jar...)

I'm kinda afraid they may be like the 2 p/g in All Race etc, I don't like that it's like a matte + glitters, give me nice Mattes AND Glitters to buy (separately so I can make my own mix), don't throw them in the same jar!
angry.gif

Anyway I'll keep and open eye cause the description kinda excite me
th_DANCE.gif

MAC_Fafinette14

The pigments Later and Partylicious make me curious (turquoise w/silver? sounds good!); I'll check them out when released.

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakurasamaLover

• Later. Black with transforming purple pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
  • If It Sparkles… White with transforming pink pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
  • Partylicious Turquoise with silver pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
What are these?!?? I'm really curious; maybe some really fine duochromes? That would be great. I may have to start buying pigments again even if I hate the new packaging (so dangerously not stable for a p/g jar...)

I'm kinda afraid they may be like the 2 p/g in All Race etc, I don't like that it's like a matte + glitters, give me nice Mattes AND Glitters to buy (separately so I can make my own mix), don't throw them in the same jar!
angry.gif

Anyway I'll keep and open eye cause the description kinda excite me
th_DANCE.gif

they sound like duochrome
drools.gif
im not a pigment person but............. these sound gorgeous if they could be pressed with alcohol, im all over it! (i know some pigmented do not press very well) i hope someone will try and let us know when they get them!

smashedseries

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy

sigh. i was hoping they'd bring it to Singapore.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Aquadisiac e/s has been on my wishlist for a very long time! I so need to purchase that eyeshadow soon! Partylicious p/g sounds gorgeous!

Aquadisiac was my very first MAC product
choochoo.gif

(I was looking for a new teal e/s at different brands and look how the story has ended
winks.gif
)

GlamQueen21

^really? awesome! I've seen swatches of Aquadisiac e/s and I have been wanting it since then. I.Want.Candy. d/c does sound like a opaque version of Goldyrocks d/g.

LMD84

aquadisiac is a wonderful shadow
smiles.gif
i've had it for about 2 years now and use it quite often
smiles.gif

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

Get Aquadisiac now!
girl_devil.gif

cutey.gif

Latest posts