MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrieanne
Generally if it's a bit quirky the Harrods Mac tends to get the exclusive so if the UK get it, it'll be there! Such a shame if not, it's a super pretty collection

Not always my dear. Selfridges got Heatherette (and Riveting) and Harvey Nicks got Dress Camp. We also didn't get Colour Forms - that was only available in Brown Thomas in Ireland!

Keeping my fingers crossed with you though!
smiles.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaN
now wondering how close If It Sparkles will be to MILK pigment from Hello Kitty?

Wondering this too......
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
now wondering how close If It Sparkles will be to MILK pigment from Hello Kitty?

for some silly reason i didn't get milk pigment. so if they are alike that will make me happy!
smiles.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
aquadisiac is a wonderful shadow
smiles.gif
i've had it for about 2 years now and use it quite often
smiles.gif

I LOVE aquadisiac. I love wearing it with blue green pigment.
yes.gif

Vlcatko

Quote:

Quote:
for some silly reason i didn't get milk pigment. so if they are alike that will make me happy!
smiles.gif

I've always thought Milk was similar to Kitschmas
th_dunno.gif
- If It Sparkles from the description sounds more similar to Pink Opal pigment
hmm.gif

And what I wonder is - why the Pink Opal has the triangle of death at the PRO site and MAC is releasing similiar pigment soon... Could that be coincidence?
th_dunno.gif

abbyquack

^ I noticed that a lot of the pigments that they're releasing at counters soon have the ToD. I wonder if it has anything to do w/ that?
th_dunno.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Aquadisiac was my very first MAC product
choochoo.gif

(I was looking for a new teal e/s at different brands and look how the story has ended
winks.gif
)

That was my first MAC eye shadow as well! I still have mine from the actual Aquadisiac collection.
smiles.gif
It is a great color!

LMD84

pink opal pigment is wonderful and one of my faves.... so i hope it's not being discontinued!

LisaOrestea

Milk and Kitchmas are very similar but I find that Milk goes on smoother.
I only have a sample of milk though
ssad.gif
its a lovely colour, so annoyed I passed it up when HK collection was out!

kiss

I don't think Patrylicious will be like Parrot because it has silver sparkles and I recall Parrot having gold sparkles? It sounds kinda like Mutiny to me. I think I would have to be blown away by the color in order to buy the new ugly bottles half the size.

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
The pigments sound awesome!!!!! I think I'm going to get them all lol. And MORE dazzleglass cremes
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
My Favourite Pink is my everyday lip gloss and I'm running out. I wish I could find a backup
ssad.gif
I hope MAC repromotes this ASAP!

I think i saw it at my pro store when i was there a couple of days ago....

sailordom

For sure, I want Morning After n/l. MAC n/l is apparently the only thing that won't chip on my nails after a day or two, so I'm excited to get a turquoise!

I'll wait for swatches, but I'm definitely interested in the pigments, too, especially Partylicious and If It Sparkles. I only have a handful of piggies and I hardly use those so I may just pass in favor of saving up for Fabulous Felines.

only1angel

Quote:
for some silly reason i didn't get
milk pigment. so if they are alike that will make me happy!
smiles.gif

I didn't get it either and kind of regret it......

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I LOVE aquadisiac. I love wearing it with blue green pigment.
yes.gif

aquadisiac=
love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinity
Boo dazzleglass creme! Can't even give the one I went out on a limb for away.

I guess I'm in the minority b/c I LOVE the one I did buy lol. My Favorite Pink really is just that lol. It's my everyday gloss when I'm in my natural look, just to give me a slight pink color to my lips. I wish I bought backups, and at least tried the other colors- don't know why I didn't
ssad.gif

Quote:
pink opal pigment is wonderful and one of my faves.... so i hope it's not being discontinued!

I hope it's not either
nope.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
I think i saw it at my pro store when i was there a couple of days ago....

*jealous* Do counters still hold left over items in the drawers after the collections??????I want to ask my counter if they have it, but I don't want them looking at me weird since that collection is long gone lol

purplerinne

Quote:

*jealous* Do counters still hold left over items in the drawers after the collections??????I want to ask my counter if they have it, but I don't want them looking at me weird since that collection is long gone lol

i think they hold it until they get the notice to RTV it.....

purrtykitty

Quote:
smiles.gif

Quote:
I didn't get it either and kind of regret it......

I didn't either since it's kinda like Kitschmas. I never thought MAC would change their pigment containers since they'd been the same since the beginning of time. I wish I'd gotten it now...

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I didn't either since it's kinda like Kitschmas. I never thought MAC would change their pigment containers since they'd been the same since the beginning of time. I wish I'd gotten it now...

yeah i'm the same...
ssad.gif
there are many pigments i wished i got when they were in the old packaging!

Latest posts